Page banner image

Re: Merry Christmas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetnboy on December 25, 2023 at 20:33:57

In Reply to: Merry Christmas posted by LeviLovR on December 25, 2023 at 08:19:14:

Merry Christmas,

I went out for a hike today before the temps start to drop as they won't be coming back up this high again for awhile.

Hiked down to a nearby park and out on the boardwalk trail that leads down to the river. It had rained overnight and everything was damp with some puddles here and there. From the river I decided not to return on the boardwalk trail but rather to go ahead and take the trail thru the woods were I encountered a lot of puddles and wet leaves along the trail.

Splashed thru all that and before getting out of the woods portion of that trail came across an area of the trail that was flooded for a pretty good length. Previous attempts to fill that low spot with some gravel hadn't stopped it from flooding but provided a solid base to what otherwise would have been a mud hole that Zonie would enjoy.

I splashed thru that and couldn't resist first kneeling and then leaning forward sprawling out getting my old worn Levis 501's went to the waist on the front. I decided to get up and look at the shiny wet jeans and noticed an older couple heading my way on the trail from the other direction. I decided to move along and we exchanged a greeting as we walked past each other.

So then I walked the rest of the way home with a much deeper shade of blue on the front side of my jeans than on the back. I considered dipping the backside in a puddle on the paved portion of the trail on the way, but decided that since the wind had picked up and would be at my back most of the way home to skip the backside dip to keep warmer on the remaining mile and a half hike back.

When I got home I did hop in the jacuzzi tub and got everything evened out.

Merry Christmas!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]