Page banner image

Re: sprouts

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetjumper on December 25, 2023 at 00:55:54

In Reply to: Re: 5 days.... posted by Ben on December 20, 2023 at 07:40:24:

I don't know what came over me 3 weeks ago - I actually bought some sprouts (on a cheap offer) and ate a few with other veg. with a pie. On the 24th, picking up last-minute markdowns, I saw a male shop assistant wearing an "Angry Sprout" jumper and a sprout earring! - I didn't manage to get a photo. The sprouts were even cheaper... but the ones I've got will last a long time, or might go off before I feel like eating any more? Unless Ry would like some? ;-)

My school let sixth-formers (top 2 years) wear "smart casual" clothes rather than standard uniform, but we still had to wear our tie visibly, which only worked well with a shirt with a stiff(ish) collar. Pity. I've had an aversion to ties and stiff collars ever since.

It's a funny thing - in my teens when I tried soaking school uniform including a thin button-down shirt, I didn't enjoy it much (and it was tricky to avoid being found out). Some other clothes were much more to my liking. But I also don't enjoy getting cold. It can be fun to read about others enjoying it though. Each to their own! Do what works for you! :-)

Oh, and Merry Christmas to all!

Peter (wetjumper)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]