Page banner image

Re: Pi++ed it down

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on November 03, 2023 at 13:50:17

In Reply to: Pi++ed it down posted by Ben on November 03, 2023 at 07:30:10:

Ben Bro πŸ‘‹,

NO, I’m not yr11! Don’t fckin age me πŸ˜†πŸ‘ŽπŸ» … I feel old enough anyways!

So, who here couldn’t resist doing that in a MASSIVE flood on the skwl field … anybody? NO πŸ˜ˆπŸ’¦πŸ‘!

By the time that was recorded, about 50+ kids had been in it, either sliding, running or jumping. If you look carefully in the background on the right hand side you will πŸ‘€a lad, with others stood in the background on the hill, jumping into like 5 foot of water! We had ALL been around there to start with & peeps were getting pushed off into the water πŸ’¦! You can’t actually πŸ‘€ that field properly from the building, so no body saw us 😈!

Everyone was literally saturated by the time we went in … you can tell that from the lad whose white shirt is sticking to his body & pants with his dripping tie flying around!

We ALL had some much FUN πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘πŸ’¦! It would actually have been worth getting suspended for that … but there was sooooo many of us soaked that they didn’t bother! Best day for AGES πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ!

You should try it Ben πŸ˜†! I WILL always be young enough to do that stuff πŸ€£πŸ‘. We’ve been at stuff all week now … sat in class now soaking πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ shoes off, shirt & pants stuck to me! We’re well slimed up coz it’s getting a bit more muddy as it soaks in the ground … bit discoloured dirty & sticky on the skin πŸ€£πŸ‘. Sticky elsewhere too … but that’s not the water πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘Œ!

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]