Page banner image

Re: Water Slide

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mega on October 27, 2023 at 02:58:23

In Reply to: Water Slide posted by Pete on October 18, 2023 at 03:45:23:

That's a fun story. It reminds me of the time I was that age and was with my cousin who's 2 years older than me. It was the one time when I was young where he actually convinced me to get my normal clothes wet, back when I didn't like doing that sort of thing. It took him a lot of effort to convince me to do all this. Basically, our older cousin was watching us for the day at my aunt/uncle's house while the rest of our family was in the hospital for another family member's surgery. In other words, they were going to be gone all day so we would have time to dry. Neither of us had a change of clothes or swim trucks, but my cousin wanted to get wet because it was hot outside. Though we did take our shirts off, I was wearing jean shorts and he had some black jean shorts. We turned the slide on the swing set into a water slide with the garden hose. After going down it a few times, head first, there was a bit of a puddle that formed at the bottom of the slide, so then it our slides were ending with a splash.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]