Page banner image

How I became Pissboy

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pissboy on October 24, 2023 at 18:03:35

Do you know how I got the nickname 'Pissboy' ?

When I was at college I lived in a house with three bedrooms and 6 students, 2 in each room, with bunk beds.
The guy who shared my room often came home drunk, and sometimes he would forget where the toilet was, or maybe he was half-asleep, and he would piss on the bottom bunk where I slept. So sometimes it happened that I would wake up wet, or be woken up to find I was being pissed on.

To be honest, I could deal with it, because I didn't think any harm was done, and I had a shower and changed my clothes anyway in the morning. But my other housemates were at first incredulous that I wasn't very angry, and then decided that I enjoyed it. So it started that all the guys in the house would use my bed as a urinal, and piss on me if I happened to be in the bed at that time. And I got the name 'pissboy' because it was assumed that I liked being pissed on, and that they were doing me a favour. I became known as 'pissboy' all over the college, as everybody was told this story.

To be honest it wasn't fun at all. Being pissed on by one person from time-to-time was one thing. But when 5 people did it, the bed was completely soaking wet, and became kind of smelly. I realise now that I should have got angry with them, but I was young and shy, and I just squirted antiseptic liquid on my bed to kill the smell. And the window was open all the time.

Shortly after the story of 'piss boy' went around the college, another boy came round, and told me that he had a fantasy of being pissed on, and asked if he could share my bed. It was crazy, because a bunk bed isn't big enough for two people anyway. I told him with relief that we could just do a swap: I could live in his place, and he could live in mine.

But he said that couldn't work, because he lived with his parents. And he got into my bed anyway. I slept pressed-up against the wall, and he got most of the piss. How did I let this continue? Anyway, at this time, there was no point in going to the toilet in the night myself, because for one thing the bed was already soaked with piss, and for another thing it was difficult to get out of the bed with Jake, the other boy sleeping on the other side.

At the end of the term, I left the college and that house, and I got a job. Things were normal at last, but I guess I was emotionally damaged, or changed, by that experience.

Years later, I started to remember that time kind of fondly. Somehow it had been a good feeling to sleep so close to someone. In that period, I had always slept on my side with my arm around him when he was in the bed, because there was no room to do anything else. I felt that I missed sleeping as a pissboy in a piss bed, and I began to piss again in my own bed.
Since that time, that's what I usually do. I never go to the toilet to piss: during the day I piss on my bed, and during the night I piss in it. The experience of that time in college rules my life, although there is no-one any more to share my bed with. I embrace my nickname of Pissboy, and I don't hide it from anyone. It's the person I became. Maybe it's the person I always was.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]