Page banner image

Mizzen + Main

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark on October 23, 2023 at 15:20:35

I have lost 50 pounds over the past 4 months. It feels so great. This means I have had to spend a lot of money on getting new clothes.

I invested in a few new pairs of pants by Mizzen and Main. They are amazing. When I was trying them on I kept thinking about how they would feel in the water.

The guy who was helping me was talking about the quality of the pants and how well made they are. He then told me about how this summer he had gone to a party with some buddies wearing these, not knowing it was a pool party, so he just wore these because they are quick drying. He said they were great and dried super fast and nothing happened to them in terms of quality. This made me feel even more excited and more convinced on spending the money on them.

I decided to test it out this past weekend when I went to a wedding with a friend of mine. We went back to the hotel afterwards and as we were going by the pool, I just used my key to open the gate. He asked what I was doing. I didn't even answer. I just slipped off my shoes (I'm more of a sock guy) and jumped in with my new light grey pants, light blue shirt, pink tie, and stance butter blend striped crew length socks. He laughed and was like "how drunk are you" but I was totally sober. I told him how great the water was and said come on in. He wasn't quite as dramatic, he took off his shoes, shirt and tie but still jumped in with his pants, t-shirt and socks on. It was the first time this friend had ever done this with me so it was a surprise that I was so quick to go for it and that he was also so quick to join in. Who knows...maybe there will me more times.

Oh...and the pants ARE AMAZING in the water

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]