Page banner image

Re: Water Slide

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on October 18, 2023 at 07:28:39

In Reply to: Water Slide posted by Pete on October 18, 2023 at 03:45:23:

Another awesome story. I think we can all relate to having a specific item or items of clothing that we really want to get wet and can hardly wait for the right opportunity to present itself to do so. The anticipation just heightens the excitement when the moment actually comes.

There's nothing like getting a new item of clothing wet for the very first time. Got a birthday coming up in about 10 days and plan on returning to my favorite hotel to celebrate. Have ordered some new jeans on line as a "present" to myself with plans to christen them in the hotel pool. Normally they would have been here by now and I called the company the other day to check on the status of my order. It's definitely in their system but they are experiencing "delays" right now and will send as soon as possible. It doesn't sound very promising.

Can totally relate to your comment about the bathroom. Having grown up with three brothers we had six people using one bathroom so clothed showers and baths were practically impossible and there were a couple of really close calls.

Please keep writing when possible. Everyone loves and looks forward to your stories.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]