Page banner image

Part 2:Tyler Brings A Friend

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetcam on October 03, 2023 at 03:05:57

Tyler showed up after work, and we agreed to go to Chili’s for dinner, and then World Of Beer afterwards since they were in the same shopping center, while at World Of Beer Tyler mentioned that he really loved my blue suit that I wore in the pool yesterday and asked where I got it, I told him Express Men’s and he said “No way! That’s where I got my gray suit, I guess Express makes a darn good swimsuit haha” Then he went on to tell me that his mother had bought it for his Graduation, but while there he had his eye on a pink suit that they also had there, even put on the jacket and looked in the mirror, but his mom told him“ You can’t show up for Graduation wearing a pink suit, what if there are prospective employers there? It just would not be a good image” . He told me he all but begged on his knees for it but she wouldn’t change her mind and told him “If you want a pink suit, buy it with your graduation money” I mentioned to him that i remember looking at it also, but didn’t think that I could pull off wearing something so bold, but I mentioned to him that I really thought that he could actually pull it off nicely, but I also told him I could also see where his mom was coming from.
After beers we drove back to my place, while a typical afternoon Florida thunderstorm was ongoing. I pulled into the garage and Tyler walked over to our suits still hanging up to dry, and I mentioned that they were 90% dry and was going to drop them off tomorrow morning, and I added “ In a way it’s good because this thunderstorm wasn’t going to end for awhile so no pool. So instead of a swim we just sat and watched 2 more Mandalorian episodes. Afterwards he asked if it was okay to spend the night again, and of course I said yes.
The next morning during coffee he told me that he had to pick up his parents at the airport tomorrow, and then asked if he could treat me to dinner tonight, he said he received at graduation a $100 gift card to his favorite Italian restaurant and was craving for their chicken parmigiana and said he’d treat me to dinner, I told him it was my favorite too and instantly agreed. He said his parents always made him wear a suit to go there but since his won’t be dry cleaned in time, he’d wear his old suit that he got from Macy’s “Years ago” but it was still wearable, and I replied “Now it’s my turn to say it’s a date”
Around noontime Tyler called me and asked if he could bring his best friend Marc along for dinner too…”I showed him the pictures and told him all about you at work, he remembered you from the waterslide park and begged me to ask you if he could tag along” I said no problem, I remembered him too because he was always next to Tyler.
At 5:00 Tyler came back to the house with Marc, Tyler was in his old light blue Macy’s suit but it still looked good on him, but I definitely noticed that it sure didn’t fit him as nice as his Express suit. Marc was dressed and looking good in his suit, but unfortunately we looked like twins. We were both wearing black suits, with black shirts and black ties! And both had on black dress shoes and matching belt. I invited them in.
Tyler asked if I took his suit into the dry cleaners yet and if by chance I was able to pick it up today, and I told him I did take it in and asked if they could put a rush on it but unfortunately it won’t be ready for pickup until tomorrow at noon. Tyler shouted out “Shoot! I was hoping it was, I’m going to look bad compared to you guys in the restaurant”…. And then I turned and opened the hall closet and handed him a new pink Express suit in his size and said “ I wouldn’t say that” … Tyler said “Is that suit for me?” And I smiled and replied “ It’s your graduation present from me, and it’s not a suit, it’s a swimsuit!” His eyes were wide open “It was on sale, and $100 off, I couldn’t resist! And I also bought you a white shirt, a magenta tie, and brown dress shoes and a belt”
His friend Marc spoke up “Holy crap! That suit is beautiful! But really? A swimsuit? Are you really going to wear it in the pool tonight with us?” …I spoke up, looked at Marc and said “Us? Marc did you plan to wear your suit for going into the pool?” And Marc replied “Heck yeah! Tyler’s been daring me and bugging me to do it for a year, I’ve never done it before but after hearing Tyler talk about it,and seeing the pics, plus seeing that his suit didn’t get ruined going down the water slide, I definitely want to try it!” Then Marc asked me “Are you really going in the pool in what your wearing too, oh wait! That’s the same suit you wore on the waterslide? It looks brand new! And you seriously won’t get mad if Tyler wears his new suit in the pool?” I replied “Yes I’m definitely going in, this suit has been in a pool before a few times too, and yes,I was hoping Tyler would want to swim in it tonight, but before we head out to dinner, I’m going the change into my maroon suit so we won’t look like twins!“
Tyler then started undressing from his old suit in the living room to try on his new suit, I noticed he had on white CK briefs tonight, Marc whistled at Tyler in his briefs and we all laughed. When Tyler was dressed, I gotta say he could pass for an Express model.
We went out to dinner, Tyler made Marc climb in the back seat, but on the way out of the restaurant Marc yelled “Shotgun” and Tyler relented and sat in the back seat.
When we got back to the house, I grabbed 3 towels and asked “ Ok…Who’s up for a swim!” Both of them immediately raised their hands.
We walked to the pool, I told Tyler he should go first so I could video him christening his new suit in the pool, Tyler stood in front of the stairs, then he slowly walked down the steps and stopped in waist deep water, Marc watched every step then asked “I was wondering, can I just jump into the deep end? This way I won’t chicken out?” I said sure, I’ll do the same”, then Tyler said “I’ll meet you there” and slowly walked deeper to his neck, then went under.
Marc and I walked the pool deck to the deep end of the pool, Tyler was now treading water in front of us, Then Marc walked to the edge and stopped, and proceeded to just step right off the edge into the pool, going completely under, then surfaced laughing like crazy, then I stepped in also. When I surfaced Tyler and Marc were wrestling underwater, and I swam to where I could stand up in water shoulder deep, Tyler and Marc followed me, I motioned to the steps and we all sat on the steps in chest deep water laughing.
Marc spoke first “Wow, this feels awesome!
I asked him “So what do you think?” He replied “I can’t believe how incredible this feels”, then he got off the steps and floated in his back in front of the steps, and of course Tyler got up and jumped on top of him sending both underwater, they continued wrestling for like 5 minutes until I joined and they both ganged up on me,they both finally gave up panting, then we all walked back and sat on the steps breathless.
After about 30 minutes in the pool I said “Ok guys, time to rinse out our suits” and we climbed out, water cascading off of us, I took some more pictures, Marc said that it felt so good while walking out that he went back in and out 2 more times.
After drip drying about 10 minutes in the chairs we walked into the house and I turned on both the shower and the tub and told Tyler and Marc to get in and rinse off in the shower, and I was gonna hit the tub.
Tyler and Marc went in the shower thoroughly rinsing themselves, when the tub filled I climbed in and layed back, enjoying the warm water, I turned and looked at the shower and saw Tyler and Marc making out directly under the shower head, when Tyler saw me looking he stopped, told Marc to stay and Tyler stepped out of the shower and joined me in the tub, he said “Thank you for my new suit, I’ve been trying for a year to see Marc wet in a suit, and it took you to do it! And then we started making out, I looked over at Marc and he was watching us intently, after awhile I heard Marc say “Oh oh, we are running out of hot water!”
I stood up in the tub and Tyler followed suit, I took off his jacket and dropped it into the tub, and he did the same for me, Marc turned off the shower and just stood inside dripping, watching as me and Tyler stripped down to our undies, Tyler’s white CK briefs left nothing to the imagination, I had on my black CK boxer briefs. All our clothes were floating in the tub, and we stepped out. And started drying off each other.
Marc suddenly stepped out of the shower still fully dressed in his suit and shoes and proceeded to get in the tub and sat down, then slowly reclined up to his chin, he finally spoke “Oh man, this feels much better than the shower, I can’t believe how much fun I had today! I could fall asleep right now” I told him “ Well, don’t want you to drown but we gotta wring these suits out so I can hang them up to dry” He sighed and stood up then undressed to his black AE boxer briefs.
Me and Tyler wrung out the suits and put them in the washer on spin cycle to get the water out, then hung them in the garage to dry overnight, then Tyler put on his old suit pants and shirt. Marc then announced “Um, can I borrow something to wear home, I don’t have anything to go home in haha” We all laughed and I gave him a pair of new black CK boxer briefs and a pair of my black joggers and a t-shirt.
I made some popcorn and we watched 2 more episodes of The Mandolorian and talked about the day, Marc said he was hooked now for going in the pool wearing a suit, and asked if we could all do it again someday and I replied “Anytime you want!” And Marc looked at Tyler and said “Remember that new gray suit you said that I looked hot in? Well guess what haha?” And Tyler replied “Now that’s something I gotta see!”
After the movie we all hugged and said our goodbyes. I told Marc I’ll take our suits to the dry cleaners and he can pick it up in a few days, then Tyler drove Marc home and returned. Let’s just say he thanked me again for his new suit.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]