Page banner image

Tyler Post Waterslide Adventure

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetcam on September 28, 2023 at 17:06:24

This is a continuation from my story awhile back about when me,my friend Z,and Tyler who I had just met for the first time, who was Z’s younger brother’s friend who had just graduated from school. If you recall it was when we all unexpectedly went down a water slide in our suits at an Orlando Waterpark. This takes place 3 days later at my house…

I had just picked up Z’s,Tyler’s,and my suit from the dry cleaners after our big water slide adventure, and as far as I could tell the suits all looked like they survived just fine. All our shoes were finally dry, so I shined them up and they also looked good as new.
I texted both Z and Tyler with a picture of their suits so that they knew I picked them up,with a note saying they looked great.
About 5 minutes later I got a text from Tyler asking if he could swing by my place and pick up his suit and shoes after he gets off work at 4:00, I told him no problem. He works at the Hilton just up the road from me so he was literally just around the corner.
At 4:15 Tyler showed up still wearing his work uniform, it’s a suit that Hilton requires consisting of a navy blue suit jacket, gray pants,a white button up shirt,a blue tie,black belt and shoes, he actually looked pretty professional looking. I told him to help himself to a beer or something from my garage fridge while I finished unloading the dishwasher,I finished up and joined him in the garage where he had just opened a Corona,and I grabbed a Modelo Negra for myself. We walked back into the house and I led him back to my bedroom closet and handed him his suit, he took it out of the plastic and looked it over then asked if he could try it on to make sure it didn’t shrink or anything, I said “If you want, but I’m sure it didn’t shrink “ the next thing I know he was stripped down to his black Calvin Klein briefs, he caught me staring and said “ It’s okay to stare, I’m gay so it doesn’t bother me one bit”… I replied “No it’s not that, it’s Just that my friend Z also wears briefs, but only if he’s wearing a suit, I just wondered if It was a thing that I didn’t know about, and by the way, I don’t care if you are gay one bit” and he continued putting on his light gray suit, light purple button up, patterned purple tie, and his black belt and dress shoes, and then checked himself out in the mirror “Yeah, looks and fits good as new” Then he took his suit back off, and redressed back into his Hilton uniform.
While I was putting his suit back onto the hangers ,and replacing the plastic protector onto it, Tyler left the room and returned with another Corona.
Tyler then asked if it was ok for him to order a pizza and have it delivered to my house, he said his parents were out of town for the week,and he didn’t have dinner yet,plus he said that he owed me for the dry cleaning and just wanted to return the favor, I said that he didn’t owe me anything and that it was totally worth it since I had such a fun day on the waterslide with him and Z. Tyler then said “ It was a day that I’ll never forget for as long as I live” Little did he know I felt the same way.
He ordered the pizza, then Tyler looked me in the eyes and said “Umm, I have a confession to make to you”
I replied “Ohh? A confession? About what?”
…..“ Well, it may sound strange, but I fibbed about not knowing about the park having a waterslide before I went, and I purposely wore my good suit because I was hoping that someone would dare me to wear it on the slide or throw me in the water”. …I said “You did? Why?” He replied “Because ever since I saw the movie Agent Cody Banks when I was in High School It had a fight scene next to the pool, and the kids in it were all my age and they all ended up in the pool while they wearing their nice suits, something inside my head said that I just HAD to try it someday! Unfortunately I don’t have a pool at home” I smiled and said “ I know that feeling exactly…Truth be told, I enjoy doing it too!” Tyler sat up and said “Seriously!?! Have you ever done something like that before? Going on the waterslide wearing a suit!?! I replied “Not on a waterslide, but I’ve probably been in a pool wearing at least 10 different suits over the years, the first one was while I was still in Junior High School, and probably at least 50 times after that” Tyler was wide eyed and blurted out “ Wow!! Do you want to hear more of my confession? But you have to promise that you won’t be mad?”…I nodded yes… “When I saw you walking towards me in your black suit I said to myself HE’S SO EFFIN HOT IN THAT SUIT! I silently wished that somehow, some way I’d see you wet in your suit!! I was even thinking of a way to maybe bump into you next the the pool or something. Never dreaming that it was about to actually happen before my eyes! Don’t know why but I wanted to see it soooo bad!! And when you said you’d join me on the slide, it felt like I was dreaming!!” … And I said “I’m actually flattered, and I can honestly say, I’m really glad for both of us that you got your wish!”
The pizza came, and while eating , I told him about some of my wet adventures, he was especially interested in my first suit experience when I was in Junior High and in High School, and my many suit experiences afterwards, then Tyler really surprised me by saying “Can I ask you something? And you can say no, but I’m wondering, umm, since our suits ended up being fine, and umm my parents won’t be home for 4 more days, do you think we could do it again in your pool? Tonight maybe? Please? If not, can I at least dive into your pool in my work suit?”…I said “ Yes and yes to both, and since your in your uniform we’ll start off with that, then we can change into our suits.Tyler’s face lit up and he said “Yayyyy! Bet you didn’t know that my uniform is actually totally washable did you? I’ve come home and showered in it a bunch of times, have even taken a few baths wearing it,but never in a pool, it’s also one of the reason I applied to work there so I could wear the suit!
I said “Well then it’s definitely time!” We walked out to my pool, Tyler checked his pockets, then handed me his phone and wallet, he then crouched down like he was a runner at the starting blocks, with his hands on the pool deck,then he just lurched forward and dived into the deep end of the pool, I watched and followed him as he swam underwater to the stairs in the shallow end, he surfaced and then just sat down on the pool stairs and leaned back. I walked over to him to give him his phone and wallet, but he said that he wanted some pictures of him in the pool in his work uniform to show them to his best friend Marc that works with him, I snapped about 10 of them, then he added “ Ya know, that was definitely fun to do, but I just didn’t get the same rush as when I was wearing my good suit on the waterslide.” Then he stood up and walked out of the pool and stood on the pool deck. Tyler then stripped down to his very revealing wet briefs and I handed him a towel that he wrapped around his waist.
We walked back inside of my house and into the laundry room, where I put everything into the washer. He toweled off and I led him to my closet again, I pointed out the 5 suits that I owned, and told him to pick out the one he wanted me to wear into the pool. He immediately pointed to my Express cobalt blue suit, then he picked out my white and blue dress shirt, and a blue and pink tie,I picked out my brown dress shoes and matching belt.
I handed him a new pair of dry black Calvin Klein boxer briefs, and he put them on in front of me, not even attempting privacy, then I added his black briefs to the washer with the rest of his clothes, and turned on the washer.
We both got dressed in our suits, I even caught him checking me out a few times. Finally we were both dressed as if we were going out to a 5 star restaurant.
We walked over to the pool, stopping at the top of the pool steps, Tyler stared at the pool. I told Tyler “ I personally enjoy slowly walking down the steps to the pool floor, then slowly walking out towards the deep end until my shoulders are underwater. How do you like it best?” Tyler answered “ I never had the chance of doing something like this, but your way sounds like fun! Let’s do it!” We were both separated by the handrail in the middle of the stairs, and I took the first step and stopped, Tyler followed suit, our shoes and the first few inches of our suit pants were now wet, we both took the next step, and then to the 3rd, Tyler commented how he felt the water pressing his suit pants to him, and I replied, just wait until you feel the next step. We did and were now standing in water just past our belts, the bottoms of our jackets now wet, and Tyler’s gray suit now a darker shade, almost black, he let out a moan and said “wow! What a feeling!! And we continued slow walking until we were wet up to our shoulders, his light purple dress shirt collar was still dry.
Tyler tried to float on his back but couldn’t do it, I helped him by cradling him in my arms, then I quickly let him go and he went completely underwater. He surfaced and spit out water and said I was a jerk, then lunged at me, briefly dragging both of us totally underwater, we walked back to the stairs and walked out of the pool, gallons of water cascading off of us, and both of us sat down on lounge chairs, dripping away.
Tyler then asked if he could have another beer, I told him no, he already had 2 and he still had to drive back home… And he replied “ Umm…I don’t have to drive home, why can’t I just sleep over at your house? And besides,I’m kinda scared being at home all alone, even with the alarm on, plus my work clothes will be washed and dried by morning , so I’ll be ready to go to work!” I thought about it, and saw no harm… “Ok, but you have to sleep in my spare room, not with me”. Tyler thought about it and said “ If that’s how you want it? Can I have a Corona now?”
I went to my beer fridge in the garage and packed 2 Corona’s and 2 Modelo Negra’s into a cooler and went back to the pool, Tyler was already back in the pool, diving underwater, swimming a few yards then resurfacing. He saw me and walked back out with a huge grin. He grabbed a Corona and chugged half of it down, and I got a Negra, I then motioned him to get back in the pool and we finished our beers sitting up to our chests on the pool steps. I pointed out a few star constellations to him.
Tyler then said “Thank you for this, it has to be the best day I’ve had in a long time!”
After about 20 minutes I finally spoke and said “Let’s get out and drip dry a bit, we need to rinse our suits off in fresh water from the pool, it’s important”. Tyler cocked his head and asked “In your shower?” And I said “Either that or fill the bathtub. Tyler laughed and said “ Both sounds like fun!”
After sitting for 15 minutes we finally stopped dripping and both walked into my master bath, I turned on the shower and we both stepped in… Let’s just say we were in so long that we ran out of hot water, and also that Tyler didn’t end up sleeping in the guest bedroom.
I woke in the morning when his phone alarm went off. I got up and hit the coffee button. Brought in Tyler’s dry work clothes and I heard him say good morning and that he was taking a shower.
10 minutes later he showed up in the kitchen only wearing his CK briefs and made himself coffee, I offered him breakfast but he said the hotel makes up a plate for him.
He got dressed in his work suit and said “ Hard to believe just a few hours ago I was actually swimming in this ha ha! Wait until I show Marc these pictures!
As he was leaving he gave me a hug, then a kiss on my cheek. I told him I’d take our suits to the dry cleaners, then asked him “ Hey, how about I take you to dinner tonight?” Tyler replied “It’s a date! See you at 4:15.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]