Page banner image

Thursday Lunch at School

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on September 22, 2023 at 07:10:29

Yo Guyz,

Just thought I'd tell you about yesterday at Lunch. By the way we'd already had a soaking walk to school AGAIN that morning!

So, lunch came and we went outside. It had stopped raining, but it had been heavy and there was a MASSIVE puddle around the side of one of the buildings.

Some Yr10 kids, about 14 yrs old, had already walked through it and were stood with soaked shoes and sox together with shiny wet trousers. They were laughing and gesturing at each other's pants. One lad had shining black Rockport boots on ... clearly they were still full of water, so he held on to one of his mates shoulders bending his knees and one by one pouring his boots out, so that the water ran down his leg and out near the knee area. They all found that hilarius!

Obviously it wasn't just the Yr 10s who were going to find this flood fun! Gradually, as ALL the years came out ... several of the kids would either run through or walk through looking down as they got wet! The lads who ran through got pretty soaked pants!

So, then my Cuz & his mates appeared out of the school. "Dats fckin MASSIVE man!" Ross & me had been just stood there enjoying ALL the other kids going through it ... we hadn't decided what to do yet. But we knew we were going to get wet somehow!

Anyway, next thing Aidy appears and starts pushing Jake towards the flood! There is a bit of pushing and the two of them end up in the middle kicking water at each other, which actually really just soaks themselves :) They both walk out with soaked pants sticking to them. The fronts of their blazers shine and their shirts and ties stick to them ... they both find it hilarius!!

So, next thing the Yr7 kids, including Ryan ... run into the flood & start wresting each other. It's like a 10 kid, or more, fight in water! It turns into a game of dunking each other, apart from two run out before they are grabbed! There is a lot of shouting and they walk back in to be dunked. They are ALL saturated to the skin, shiny and dripping wetly, squishing as they walk.

Ross says, "fck dis ... is there any mud to slide?" He wanders off onto the field gesturing for me to follow. I stay watching the younger kids encourage more of their mates to go in the flood! Their brand new shoes and uniforms are getting a real hammering now! As they walk out water floods from their trousers and water spurts out of the stitching on their shoes ... the leather is definately getting broken in :)

By now Ross has taken his blazer off, putting it in his rucsac on the grass. He appears to have found a puddle on the field. He waves for me to go over as he walks away from the puddle. As I get near he sets off running towards the puddle, launching in the air and sliding on his belly through the water ... which sprays into the air all around! He stands up laughing and looking down at himself! "Job accomplished man ... I'm totally fckd now!" He actually was, soaked to the skin, tie, pants, shirt, shoes and sox ... nothing dry! But the front of his, so called, white shirt was now smeared with mud, as were the thighs and legs of his trousers. His white socks were definately not white anymore :)! The immature git was happy though now he was messed up beyond ALL recognition! We actually call that FUBAR! You work it out Guys?

Just in time I hear my name being shouted near the flood. My wallabee boots and white socks are already pretty messed up from walking on the field. Ryan is stood slap bang in the middle of the flood with two mates. Everything is shiny and sticking to them, including their hair. I just walk into the flood and feel the water enter my boots, soaking my socks, it's COLD but refreshing. The cool squishy feel is good. I can feel the water sticking my trousers to my calfs now.

I get to the Ladz stood there and immediately get told, "U'r looking too dry man!" With that the group of them proceed to pull and push me over ... I don't actually resist much and soon I am as soaked as them AGAIN :)

The feeling of cold water and sticking clothes is AMAZING! The shine reflects the light as I drip out! I walk to stand with the group of soaked kids, by now too many to really count! Ross comes over and lays down in it to tries to clean up a bit ... it doesn't work much! His shirt is still stained brown ... but he can probably hide that under his blazer!

Suddenly this quiet Yr9, who hardly ever says anything, sets off into the flood and lays down splashing around. He is instantly saturated, but smiling like he won the lottery :)

The vid of his swim is on my Insta now! We went back to lessons after, still soaking and Ross muddy! A SICK Thursday for us ALL!!

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]