Page banner image

Re: Walking to skwl in the storm!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mega on September 21, 2023 at 02:33:52

In Reply to: Walking to skwl in the storm! posted by Ry on September 20, 2023 at 07:11:37:

That's a fun story, and I love how you referred to him as Ryan MK2. I like rain related stories, as it often involves people getting wet without planning on it, and it gets people wet in their clothes who might not normally do something to get their normal clothes soaked.

I don't have too many stories like this growing up. I would check the weather forecast and if there was even a chance for rain I'd take my umbrella to school with me. I do recall one time in high school where there was no rain in the forecast and didn't have my umbrella. Everything was fine getting to the bus stop in the morning, but just a couple minutes before the bus arrived at school, it started raining really hard. I was really nervous to get off the bus in the pouring rain, and when I did I ran to the nearest door. I was wearing a jacket which absorbed most of the water, though my jeans did get a bit wet, which I didn't like, though they weren't noticeably wet. I recall seeing a lot of other students and some of my friends who got pretty soaked by that rain. Funny enough, it was a rain storm like that which completely soaked me a bit later on in life, and that's when I became open/willing to get wet in my clothes.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]