Page banner image

Evening fun

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve on July 28, 2023 at 04:45:46

A friend and I were over at Kevin’s house for dinner and afterwards went to his back yard to smoke cigars. It was very warm out so to cool off a bit we sat around his pool. We folded up our pants above our knees and let our feet dangle in the cool water. Kevin was wearing jeans which were slim fit so he couldn’t fold them up so just let them get wet. We were smoking and talking when I started to kick some pool water in Kevin’s direction getting him pretty wet. He wore a short sleeve shirt with his jeans. He excused himself and went around the house and came out with a super soaker which he used getting us pretty wet in retaliation. I had on a white t shirt which was totally soaked clinging to me. Since Kevin’s jeans were wet from the knee down he didn’t care and jumped into the pool with the super soaker filling it and start shooting us again. I never care if I get wet so I jumped in and started to wrestle with him in the pool and he let go of the super soaker. It was super fun. Shan our friend didn’t want to get his clothes any more wet so he stripped down to his boxer briefs and joined us in the pool. He didn’t seem to care that his underwear was white and we kidded about it to him for the rest of the night. We eventually got out. Kevin and I in our wet clothes and Shan showed off his fit body now completely visible.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]