Page banner image

Re: Robbie's Graduation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on July 24, 2023 at 00:41:19

In Reply to: Re: Robbie's Graduation posted by Zonie on July 23, 2023 at 22:51:30:

I also nearly got nicked for swimming in the fountain at Trafalgar Square sometime in the 2000's (I posted about it at the time on Wacky, refering to it as "Trafalganan Square" after the Chinese incident) during some London protest march where two rival gangs were fighting and smashing up McDonalds. Twasn't me ossifer, I was just WAMming around, but the fuzz marched everybody out of Trafalgar Square towards Charing Cross mainline station and photographed sverybody (I was wearing my "Squish" homemade teeshirt, which had a drawing I made of a woman (Lynda) being thrown in the pool with flowers floating round her), as usual heavyhanded ops by the police, who were understandably worried about the two gangs meeting (I was more worried about bring in the wrong place at the wrong time). But, then, life is just an experiment, and if we don't play then we don't have fun :) Always fill your day with wonderful things :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]