Page banner image

Re: Robbie's Graduation

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on July 22, 2023 at 23:41:51

In Reply to: Re: Robbie's Graduation posted by Ry on July 22, 2023 at 23:08:25:

Hi Ry.

Thanks for the reply. Sam's pre-accident wet event was just a boring "wearing his jeans, t-shirt and shoes into the pool" on a hot day.

He said he went out on his bike all wet when he got a call from Mickey who had biked into town. They were going to go get ice cream, then come back to the pool. He crashed on the way into town.

And he wasn't soaking his clothes in the hospital - the nurse thought that someone in the hospital had gotten water on them by accident, because they had to remove his clothes and give him a hospital gown. They dried them out nicely and had them in a bag ready for him when he came home. He couldn't wear his shoes home anyway, due to the cast for his one leg and a swollen ankle on the other.

As for how he crashed, even he said he doesn't know. One moment he was biking, and he said the next moment he was in pain on the ground. I don't know if it's he doesn't know, or just doesn't want to say. But it doesn't matter. It happened, he's home and getting better, and will be able to get wet again likely in a few weeks.

As for Robbie and the boys soaking their suits again, well, his has already shrunk due to the water. I suspect we'll get him another one, but I don't know if the rest of the boys will want to do this again because of what happened. Maybe Joey will want to, but they were his parents...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]