Page banner image

Re: Girl who didn't care

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on July 16, 2023 at 19:36:22

In Reply to: Girl who didn't care posted by Muddywet on July 16, 2023 at 17:51:10:

Were there other people around? After realising you meant (I was going to say “adult” but if you’re in the US you can drive at 16; 17 here in the UK) … let’s say, someone not that young — I pictured a deserted place, where you were the only other person there, yet somehow going unnoticed, thus suggesting that she did this somewhere she thought she was alone. Under those conditions she might not want to have been noticed.

However, if this was a sunny day in view of other people, I guess your “didn’t care” makes more sense, but then, why make the experience so short? I mentioned this some weeks back: all the videos where people all jump in the pool fully clothed for just a few minutes. Why do something in half measures or even in quarter, eighth or even sixteenth measures? If you’re going to get wet, at least make it a solid half hour!

Did she even see you? Depending on your age and appearance, she could have welcomed the idea, or been put off!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]