Page banner image

wet hoodie and jeans

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wiley on July 10, 2023 at 20:52:52

Nice day today, so I headed out for a hike to a point on the ocean. It's a great sprawling park along the shoreline, so lots of people and dogs are out a lot. But at the very tip of the point, there is a nice sheltered lagoon area that is shallow, calm, and clear. It gets rinsed out twice daily by the tide so it's not stagnant water either. On the 20 minute hike out to the water, it was chilly when I started, fog covering, etc. But by the time I got to the water, it was sunny and warm and I was starting to feel it in my navy blue hoodie. I was wearing blue jeans with a leather belt, white briefs, a white tank top undershirt, white socks, leather sneakers and a navy blue hoodie. I had never swam in a hoodie in public before, so I wasn't sure if I was going to be shivering on the way back, but I didn't hesitate at all and waded straight into the water, clothes, shoes, everything. I dove under and felt the water closing around my body in my now soaked jeans. I came to the surface and just floated around on my back for a bit. The water was chilly, but not icy cold, so I could hang for about 15 minutes before getting cold. I got out and sloshed my way to the shore, dripping water from every pocket, my soaked hoodie hanging off my shoulders and dripping down my jeans. It felt so good to be soaked in my clothes, and the extra weight of the hoodie wasn't a big deal. I eventually hiked back to my car, encountering many people on the various trails, but no one seemed to notice or mention that I was dripping wet, my shoes were sloshing, my hoodie was down past my waist from the weight of the water. I don't think anyone noticed, but even if they had, I would have had no problem saying "the water looked tempting, so I jumped in!" I was still very wet when I got back to my car, so I draped a towel over the seat and drove home. I got in the shower once home, still wearing all my clothes, and rinsed the salt water out of everything and stripped to my soaking white briefs. Everything is hanging on the porch railing at the moment, shoes in the sun to dry. But I think I might need to go back there tomorrow! I really liked swimming in a hoodie lie that too, it felt nice having that much wet cloth covering me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]