Page banner image

Re: SURVEY -- Do you prefer looking at other people getting wet, or getting wet yourself -- EVERYONE CAN VOTE :)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on July 10, 2023 at 19:21:52

In Reply to: SURVEY -- Do you prefer looking at other people getting wet, or getting wet yourself -- EVERYONE CAN VOTE :) posted by Squishy Plushie on July 10, 2023 at 13:45:38:

Now that is a very tricky question. I am going to assume that this strictly either/or, i.e. we are not allowed to have both options. The difficulty is that both choices are unsatisfactory. Getting wet alone (I am not allowed to get wet with girl as that would violate the exclusive-or condition) is lonely, but looking at other people getting wet and not being able to join them, is also lonely. Watching wetlook videos was terribly exciting when I first got online in 1999, but that was 24 years ago and it’s no longer a substitute for the real thing. Getting wet fully clothed yourself isn’t especially exciting for me any more either; hasn’t been for many years.

Too many things in life are meant to be shared. Your options are like saying, would you rather play tennis with a brick wall, or would you rather play chess with a brick wall?

I largely abandoned computer games a long time ago. There were various reasons, but a major one is that, in my life, it had become a social activity, but all of that faded away and died a long time ago, and playing games alone lacks something.

As for your optional question:

What I like to get wet in? Any kinds of jeans or trousers should be fine. T-shirts are better than smart shirts because they don’t restrict your movement: smart shirts cling to you too much, although I would still certainly get wet in a smart shirt if I could.

What I like to see wet on a woman? My fixation is on outfits that look perfectly modest dry, and revealing when wet, not necessarily by being see-through, but by moulding themselves to the woman’s figure. Not much works that well, mostly loose-fitting t-shirts: more attractive clothing like dresses tend not to do this. Complex designs and patterns act as a camouflage to hide your figure!

Realistically I am not sure that the outfit matters as much as the fun you get to have!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]