Page banner image

Wet in Atlanta II

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Florian on July 03, 2023 at 19:41:40

Hi, I will be in July in Atlanta, GA. Are there any recommendations for places to get wet? Are there guys interested to get wet in Atlanta?

Posted by swimmerrat on May 28, 2023 at 14:08:32
In Reply to: Wet places in Atlanta, GA posted by Florian on May 28, 2023 at 08:01:38:
not sure about in atlanta but there is a hotel in cumming, ga - about 40 miles from atlanta - the belamere suites. each room has its own private indoor pool. there is a hotel chain, country inn and suites, that has indoor pools - i have gotten in before in full suit and tie. often in evenings the pools are quiet or empty, no one ever said a word. atlanta hosted the olympic games in 96 and built centennial park, they had large fountains you could run thru - i did, and many others were in the fountains also, fully dressed, no one said a word. if you get a chance to break away i am in augusta - about 150 miles se from atlanta - got good sized intex pool in a very private backyard and river a ten minute ride i scuba and swim in all the time. you welcome to come for a wet visit!

Thank you for the hints. I am looking forward visiting Atlanta next week. If you like we can check if a visit will be feasible. How we can connect? By e-mail would be the best.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]