Page banner image

Re: What is everyone into?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mega on May 30, 2023 at 22:22:53

In Reply to: What is everyone into? posted by MRN on May 27, 2023 at 20:45:18:

While our stories aren't the same, I kinda understand how you feel. As a kid, I didn't like getting my normal clothes wet, not to mention I had a strict step dad at the time that wouldn't allow such things. Later on I feel like I missed out on a lot of stuff growing up (and not just related to wet clothes). I did get involved in some volunteer groups with kids that kinda made up for some of it. I try not to get too hung up on things I missed out on, as that thought train can get depressing and that's not productive. Instead I just enjoy the things I can, and when I see stories on here or videos of wacky wet things, I'm just glad to see others enjoy and have those experiences.

To answer the title question, I enjoy getting wet in mostly sporty or casual clothes, like various types of athletic shorts, cargo shorts, and jean shorts, with a basketball jersey, t-shirt, or sleeveless shirt. I've gotten a long sleeve shirt wet a couple times which was ok, but I still prefer short sleeve shirts. Jeans and track pants are fun too. I don't care much for getting wet in dressier clothes, mainly because I don't get to get dressed up much. My favorite ways to get wet are more spontaneous type of things, though I'm much more of an introvert than this would suggest. So things like water games, or some kind of dare between friends where the loser gets wet, or spontaneously being thrown in a pool with clothes on are my favorite stories/experiences (would like the pool thing to happen to me sometime). Or things like getting caught in a downpour when outside for a walk, ways of getting wet that aren't necessarily planned out by the people, especially when they have nothing else to change into immediately afterwards.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]