Page banner image

Re: What is everyone into?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on May 28, 2023 at 21:05:44

In Reply to: Re: What is everyone into? posted by drippingwet on May 28, 2023 at 20:18:35:

I suppose the question is: why get wet in front of other people? Exhibitionism? Too hard to find somewhere without people? Or just a desire for companionship?

If there are people around, I wait or move on. (Not that I would generally get into the water now: even though I seldom have my camera with me, new shoes are tough on my feet and I’m trying to make this pair of shoes last as long as possible. I tend to just soak my t-shirt and put it back on.) If it’s a really hot day and I can’t escape people, that is annoying! (Removing your socks and shoes is probably unwise considering what you mind end up treading on; a couple of times way back when I got wet in the garden pond (when it was cleaned and refilled and had no fish or plants in), I had to put socks on because my feet just got far, far too cold. It was just deep enough to be fun to jump into!)

Honestly if I saw you getting wet fully clothed it would seem weird to me, too. Sometimes we have traits, ways in which we act or present ourselves, that we have grown accustomed to, but when we see them in someone else, we see what we perceive to be a reflection of our own flaws and mistakes. We can harbour the same lack of acceptance that we see in others.

I wonder if this tendency is more likely when you’re deprived of people to accept you, to join in with you.

Would it seem likely to you, that people would leave you alone if you were with another person? I suspect that part of the reason why people worry, is because you are alone. Granted, I don’t know what you are doing in the water that makes you look like you need help: surely you look sufficiently contented?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]