Page banner image

Re: What is everyone into?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by drippingwet on May 28, 2023 at 15:31:30

In Reply to: What is everyone into? posted by MRN on May 27, 2023 at 20:45:18:

I have always liked formal pleated trousers and a shirt with tie, sometimes with a pullover as well. I just love the way the smart clothes look when wet. One thing I have found when getting wet in public is that formal clothes are the last thing people expect you to swim in, and they mostly think that you need some help. Some people have taken it in the right spirit and either laughed or given me a thumbs-up, but too many people have asked me if I am OK, can they call somebody for me, do I need someone to talk to, blah, blah. In a way I do find it a bit of a sad and lonely existence because people do not understand why I do what I do and nobody has ever shown interest in joining me.

Yesterday I did have one comment that made me smile. After I had got wet in the lake I was walking through town on the way home. Two young men were walking the other way, and one had a good look at my clothes as we passed. He said to his friend, "I don't understand why people buy clothes that are made to look wet." Ah, if only he knew...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]