Page banner image

Re: What is everyone into?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on May 28, 2023 at 11:09:07

In Reply to: Re: What is everyone into? posted by LeviLovR on May 28, 2023 at 03:14:01:

It occurred to me after I posed the question, that some people here might interpret it as meaning “what are your hobbies or interests in life” as in, besides getting wet. That was not my intent, but it too would be a perfectly valid and interesting question in itself.

Unfortunately this ambiguity seems not to matter, because there seems to be very little left outside of places like Facebook and WhatsApp: independent forums are no longer desirable. (I avoid Facebook because they are evil. WhatsApp I probably avoid because I get so sick of people using a proprietary service needlessly.) Sadly, this place doesn’t allow images, has no off-topic capacity (I am sure all of us have more to our lives, that we cannot share with each other here) and our back-stories get erased in time, so one cannot read each other’s historical ramblings.

I decided to take a shower last night in the t-shirt that I had been wearing out walking, and I did not enjoy how it felt. It was not a horrible experience but it wasn’t pleasant either. Why do I even do it? I think part of it was that, with no girlfriend, I had to be both people at once. There is also an element of being required to do, yourself, anything that you expect of anyone else. You can’t expect someone else to get wet fully clothed for you, if you’re not willing to do it yourself. I think it’s always been more about seeing how it looks, than how it feels, but I no longer remember for certain. It’s just part of that no-win way that things have always gone.

Of course, being in a pool fully clothed is a totally different process (not that I believe I ever have) because clothes float around you instead of cling to you. (I’ve never been fully-clothed in water of that depth, sadly, which has always been a frustration in itself, but that’s another long story.)

Sadly, I just cannot share in your optimism. You’ve found your way in life, and that’s great.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]