Page banner image

Re: What is everyone into?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on May 28, 2023 at 03:14:01

In Reply to: What is everyone into? posted by MRN on May 27, 2023 at 20:45:18:

Hi MRN! I've been reading your posts with great interest as I, like so many of us here, have dealt with so many of the same situations you have. I am an older man, 70 to be exact and proud of it, single never married and love wet clothes, both on others as well as myself.

I would describe what I have as a fetish. Fetishes usually do arouse people sexually, but there are different degrees to this and it's not the same for everybody. My love for wet clothing began at a very young age and I always thought that as I got older it would "go away." WRONG! It hasn't and will be there til the day I die so I have accepted and embraced it.

Yes, I would indeed say you are more intense than most people. But as far as finding someone to get wet with there are other people out there but usually if you want to get wet you have to do it by yourself. Occasionally it happens that someone will join you but it's not the norm. I've had many people be entertained by my wet and muddy antics but most decline to join in. That's ok. Better to do it by myself than to miss the opportunity all together. One can waste a lot of time wishing and thinking about it rather than just doing it and then it's too late.

The opposite sex? Haven't had much luck in that department to be truthful and very much doubt that the women I was interested in would have understood or approved of my love of wet clothes. After reading many of the posts on this site there are some out there who have very understanding spouses who occasionally get wet with them but really they don't seem to be deeply into it themselves. So here's the thing. No couple agrees on everything, that's why there are so many divorces out there. Few people love unconditionally. After watching my married friends I learned to embrace my bachelorhood - nobody to say, "Why did you do that?" or "Why didn't you do this?" Like I tell people - if I want to dance naked on the kitchen table I can dance naked on the kitchen table. Not that I ever have and probably never will but there's no one to look askance with a disapproving glare and tell me I shouldn't have done that, or worse NOT TO. Same with wet clothes.

So everybody has something that turns them on. Watched a program on the human brain the other night. The basic premise was that we are all wired differently. One example was color. They used a woman's dress - some people thought it was black and blue and some people thought it was white and gold, but it was the same dress. What you see the color red might look totally different from what I see, which explains why we all have different favorite colors and don't all explain why we don't all have the same favorite color. It also explains why the people in this group prefer to get wet in different types of clothes - some like sportswear, some prefer business suits, some jeans (like me) and why we all experience different sensations when wet or when we see someone wet. The point is we are all different and our brains respond differently to various stimuli. It's perfectly normal and natural.

So I guess my advise would be to try to work on becoming less intense. Don't worry about every little detail. Change the things you can, accept the things you can't. So you're not like everyone else, but you're not so different either. You're an individual, worthy of love and respect but you have to start with loving and respecting yourself as well as others. I came to a point where I stopped worrying about certain things and underwent a metamorphosis that left me a whole lot happier and I am so grateful that happened. Don't worry what others may think, as long as you are not doing anything that harms others than you are fine. Live your life and enjoy it - you may not have another chance.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]