Page banner image

What is everyone into?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on May 27, 2023 at 20:45:18

The comment from “mega” was an interesting one, indicating that folks here may not all want the same thing.

I developed a fascination for wet hair first, some time before sexual awakening. I am not sure why; that’s a long story in itself (and I ramble too much for most people to deal with — too much unresolved backlog to condense). A fascination for wet clothes came next: I remember trying on various outfits in the shower, not just mine, but also my sister’s and mother’s (without them knowing!) I don’t recall quite at what point it changed from a truly weird fascination into something sexual, but with time, wet hair and clothes on girls became a turn-on.

In my 20s onwards I hoped that being soaking wet fully clothed would attract women to me, the same way that women being wet attracted me. That’s how I came to almost kill my now 18-year-old camera several times, but it always survived.

“mega” noted that he likes the feeling of wet clothes sticking to him. I don’t know that I ever did (I have trouble with things intruding on my senses), but it depends on the material and type of item. Dress shirts stick with such force that it makes it hard to raise your arms (as previously noted in relation to those psychology pool sessions at Knox College, done in business clothes). Some clothes clinging to you is a bit like being cuddled I guess — my last cuddle was over 30 years ago. It can feel icky, and it can feel nice. (Lots of things look or feel or sound both good and bad at once: I don’t know how many other people out there live with that kind of eternal contradiction within their head, but I would not wish that pain and confusion on anyone.)

I like the freedom and fun of being wet fully clothed. It’s carefree, it’s liberating. It also looks great. In a bath or shower it doesn’t necessarily feel great, but splashing around outdoors, that is not much of an issue.

Whether I could actually get wet with just men, I don’t know: that starts getting into the tangled mess that is my gender, religious upbringing, and the way that my brain partitions perceptions differently to most. (I liken part of it colour-blindness.) I’m shy, aloof and stand-offish, but also strongly desiring of intimacy and physical contact, so it would be emotionally messy.

I don’t get wet much any more, sadly.

Maybe I should make this my last ramble, and just fade away and disappear. I’m quite intense and deep, and it’s just too much for most people to process, and it’s exceptionally rare to find anyone who can match me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]