Page banner image

Re: I think I misunderstood the assignment

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mega on May 27, 2023 at 14:00:38

In Reply to: Re: Clothed pool jump-ins for non-fetish folk posted by MRN on May 25, 2023 at 20:58:49:

Ok, so when I made my reply, I got fixated on the part with people in these pool jump videos just jumping in and being done with it after a couple minutes instead of enjoying the wet clothes longer, and I based my reply on that, focusing on social aspects.

From wetchas's response, I didn't think about anything sexual related to getting clothes wet. It's seems like it's me not understanding you people. I'm not really sure how this turns into something sexual, as I just like the weird feeling of my clothes sticking to me when I get wet, or as Zonie mentioned, it's a way to cool off when it's warm. Perhaps this is why my favorite stories on here are ones where people aren't planning on getting wet, like going for a walk and getting caught in the rain, or going in a dunk tank on a whim as part of a dare or challenge or something, or participating in some sort of game that results in getting wet, and not stories about traveling to some pond and having it all planned out to just swim or hike like that (no offense to those who post those stories).

I guess I would be kinda like Jas or Zach from Robert's comment on this thread, with the exception that I do like getting wet again. My backstory in relation to wet clothes is quite different from most on here, as I didn't like getting my normal clothes wet as a kid, and the kids that did puzzled me. Based on some of the comments in this thread, I'm expecting some questions, so let them fly and I'll see if maybe I can help answer some things you've been wondering about.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]