Page banner image

Re: Clothed pool jump-ins for non-fetish folk 4/3

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on May 27, 2023 at 09:47:32

In Reply to: Re: Clothed pool jump-ins for non-fetish folk 4/3 posted by Zonie on May 27, 2023 at 09:04:33:

On the one hand, I suppose I could envy your outlook. (But not necessarily, considering whatever was going on with probation officers.)

Unfortunately the paragraph that was the most important caused trouble (2/3) so let’s try it again:

I​ ​t​h​i​n​k​ ​t​h​e​ ​p​r​o​b​l​e​m​ ​w​i​t​h​ ​t​h​i​s​ ​f​e​t​i​s​h​ ​i​s​ ​t​h​e​ ​s​e​x​u​a​l​i​s​a​t​i​o​n​ ​o​f​ ​a​ ​n​o​r​m​a​l​ ​a​c​t​i​v​i​t​y​.​ β€‹β€œβ€‹F​e​t​i​s​h​”​ ​t​e​n​d​s​ ​t​o​ ​i​m​p​l​y​ ​l​e​a​t​h​e​r​ ​o​r​ ​w​h​i​p​s​ ​o​r​ ​o​t​h​e​r​ ​s​p​e​c​i​a​l​i​s​t​ ​g​a​r​b​ ​a​n​d​ ​s​i​t​u​a​t​i​o​n​s​ ​b​u​t​ ​h​e​r​e​,​ ​i​t​’​s​ ​a​ ​b​u​r​n​i​n​g​ ​f​a​s​c​i​n​a​t​i​o​n​ ​w​i​t​h​ ​a​c​t​i​v​i​t​i​e​s​ ​t​h​a​t​,​ ​t​o​ ​m​o​s​t​ ​p​e​o​p​l​e​,​ ​a​r​e​ ​j​u​s​t​ ​a​ ​b​i​t​ ​o​f​ ​g​o​o​f​i​n​e​s​s​ ​t​h​a​t​ ​i​s​ ​s​o​ ​t​a​m​e​ ​a​s​ ​t​o​ ​b​e​ ​n​e​a​r​l​y​ ​i​r​r​e​l​e​v​a​n​t​.​ ​(​M​o​s​t​ ​b​o​y​s​/​m​e​n​ ​w​h​o​ ​j​u​m​p​ ​i​n​ ​f​u​l​l​y​ ​c​l​o​t​h​e​d​ ​s​o​o​n​ ​s​e​e​m​ ​t​o​ ​t​a​k​e​ ​o​f​f​ ​t​h​e​i​r​ ​s​h​i​r​t​ ​a​n​y​w​a​y​;​ ​g​i​r​l​s​/​w​o​m​e​n​ ​s​e​e​m​ ​t​o​ ​k​e​e​p​ ​t​h​e​i​r​ ​s​h​i​r​t​s​ ​o​n​ ​j​u​s​t​ ​f​o​r​ ​m​o​d​e​s​t​y​.​)​

Many people have a need to find a lover who has the same fetish. I figure that someone who doesn’t object and is happy to join in, would be quite sufficient. This idea that most people at Sam and Robbie’s pool party were just happy to have done it once is probably a common theme, but so long as someone doesn’t find it physically unpleasant (as some do) and they are happy to get wet for fun, that might be enough.

It’s too long a story to explain here, but the most brief summary is that I am too shy to ever get anywhere, and I think about the world in ways that make close personal associations hard to form.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]