Page banner image

Re: Clothed pool jump-ins for non-fetish folk

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on May 25, 2023 at 20:58:49

In Reply to: Re: Clothed pool jump-ins for non-fetish folk posted by wetchas on May 25, 2023 at 09:39:21:

I guess I can be considered a “data processing machine”: I tend to collect up data, collate it, interpret it, and present it. My present and previous hobbies are both centred around collecting and interpreting knowledge and data.

How getting wet fully clothed works for non-fetish folk has been gnawing at me and burning into my soul for some years now, as it’s not subjectable to my standard process of data gathering and interpretation: there is just no data. (Even the matter of whether one should swim with long hair tied up, untied or buried in a swimming cap remains a frustratingly unresolvable question.)

The one that threw me for a loop the most was the fully-clothed pool sessions for psychology sessions at Knox College — you can look up the details online, and photos at www flickr com /photos/knoxcollege/sets/72157652203412792/ — a subset of the students get into the pool fully clothed in office wear. This gave me senses of panic and anger — of female students trying to find outfits to wear to preserve their modesty, even though it’s commonplace to show a lot more of onself on the beach. The idea that this activity has a sexist leaning. Yet, by all accounts, the students seem to love it.

I’ve known two people of the fairer sex who loathed the feel of wet clothes (but also at least two who loved it), although I only ever met one of them in person briefly. What happens if you’re picked and you can’t bear the idea? (Like everything in life, I both like and dislike it. Depends on what you wear; office clothes for men are a bad idea as wet shirts cling hard and impede movement. Plenty of showers in shirts!)

For me the shame is not about people seeing my bra, but my amply hairy body. The exhibitionist side of me is desperate for people to see my body hair through a wet shirt, while the painfully shy side of me that feels only shame, would be desperate to hide it.

What I noticed though about those short jump-in sessions is that the participants just stood around or floated around, talked a bit and then climbed out, as if being fully clothed was not even noticeable.

Those people at Knox College, or at Sam and Robbie’s pool party — would anyone enjoy it enough to actively want to do it again? Does anyone ever gain a fascination for being wet fully clothed after trying it, or does it just become another memory?

I’ve reached my 40s, with so little experience, so many decades wasted … All I have is questions, not answers … (unless you quiz me on my hobby subjects, but those are all technical!)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]