Page banner image

Clothed pool jump-ins for non-fetish folk

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MRN on May 24, 2023 at 20:30:26

Maybe nobody here is qualified to answer, but I’ll ask anyway ...

There are lots of videos of situations where a group of people all jump into a pool fully clothed, for example graduations:

watch?v=lvYnYyFHnu0
watch?v=6otRFk7U7GU
watch?v=wk21XU5kJE4

In quite a few cases, the people just jump in, float about a bit, and then climb out. The first video shows just how short these situations can be. So short, as to be almost pointless.

I just wonder, what does jumping in fully clothed for a minute or two actually achieve for “normal” folk? Nobody seems to luxuriate in the experience. It’s almost as though being fully clothed means nothing.

Something left unanswered by Robert’s pool party write-up, is what the “normal” participants made of it. Is it something that was so cool that they will be anxious to try it again? Or so unremarkable that they will just return to regular swimwear next time?

For me, my fetish for wetlook is not the thing that sets me aside from others. Rather, it’s the very different way I see the world, and it leaves me with burning questions, especially about what getting wet fully clothed is like for other people.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]