Page banner image

Easter Break

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John on April 16, 2023 at 00:14:20

This is my first time writing something like this... it will be rough. I had the week off from school and I was being forced by my family to see my relatives, I was not looking forward to seeing them because I have not seen them in like four years and hate being in awkward social situations. The night before I visited them, I got a text message from the one that is closest to my age. The text message said something like “Bring a change of clothes because it is a neat feeling in the hot tub.” I sadly did not have a change of clothes, I told him that I did not, and I got no reply. For the whole story even after we changed, we were both wearing jeans and T-shirts, we took off our shoes for the second part and I took off my belt as well in the second part. I am 13, my cousin is 12, and his brother is 17.

The next day my family and I got into the car and drove to their house. The first fifteen minutes of visiting were very socially awkward for me because, as I have already said, I have not seen them in four years. The parents suggested we go for a walk, so we walked to the local convenience store and got some cold water. On the way back we decided to crawl through the culverts under bridges. Being 6’ I could not crawl through most of them, but he did anyway. One of them had a big puddle at the end that had a sheet of ice over the top. I pressed my finger down and it broke through the ice. I knew what was coming for him, he did not. When he walked across the ice his reaction was priceless to see when he fell through. That expression of both shock, anger, and fear. Even though he was complaining about his ankles being cold we walked further down the road.

After about 10 minutes of walking and listening to his complaining we got to a hill of snow and mud that was pushed out of the nearby parking lot, without hesitation I ran up to the top of the hill and fell again, we did this many times until we were both covered in mud. We did this for about a half an hour before walking back to his house. We were laughing the whole way. He knew he would get in trouble to come home like this, so he took a detour and told me to grab a change of clothes for both him and I. I was able to sneak into the house without any of the parents noticing me and grab some clothes to change into. My parents would not care how I came home but with the condition he was in he was sure to get into trouble. We both changed behind the garage into clean clothes and walked into the yard. The hot tub was open, and his brother was inside. His brother was just wearing a normal bathing suit. His brother motioned for me to throw him in... I obeyed and threw him in fully clothed, and myself in ‘accidentally.’ He was swearing his head off. After about three or four minutes we both got out and dried off. He walked in with the wet clothes on, and I walked in with the muddy clothes, my parents did not care, and his parents were chill about it and just told him to get changed. I do not think there will be a socially awkward moment next time because I can just mention this day.

I was not sure if my cousin had done this type of stuff before (though I assume he has) and I am sure he enjoyed it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]