Page banner image

Easter

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rick on April 09, 2023 at 22:03:28

Following in my parents footsteps, my brother, who lives in their house, had a Easter egg hunt on their front lawn for the neighborhood. It’s always fun seeing the kids scrambling around. There were refreshments for the kids and their parents so everyone enjoyed it. By the time we cleaned up it was time for a late lunch which my Sister in Law prepared on the back deck. There were about 20 of us. Me and my boys, my younger brother and wife with his 2 year old, Our friends Brian with his family, Ron and Ricky.
My brother has two adult children Greg who is 17 and Ellie, 19 who brought home her boyfriend Enrique. They both go to Princeton and are home for Spring Break. I don’t know how serious Ellie and Enrique are but he is very friendly, attractive, and gets along very well with the family. It seems he and Greg have really bonded as they are constantly talking and joking with one another. Anyway, after a time the conversation was waning so I got up and announced that I had a surprise Easter egg hunt for the adults only. I told them I dropped two eggs into the pool. One had a $50.00 dollar bill in it and the other had a $1.00 bill. Only one egg per person and whoever wanted to go hunting for it had 45 seconds from the time I say go to hand me their egg. I started counting down from 10 and reminded everyone, they had only 45 seconds. I got to go and nobody moved but there was excitement and total quiet from the family. I thought my plan was a bust but after a few seconds, Enrique looked at Greg and they both ran to the pool and dove in. Greg was in a blue suit, white shirt, shoes and socks. He as well as Enrique came from Church a few hours prior and didn’t change out of their Church clothes. Enrique had on khaki colored pants and a light blue shirt, shoes and socks. They both got an egg and climbed out of the pool. Water cascaded out of Greg’s suit jacket Enrique’s clothes clung to his thin frame. I opened Enrique’s first and held up the $50.00 bill meaning Greg got the one with the dollar. He walked around the pool disappointed but smiling. My brother went over to console him and said I hope you didn’t ruin your suit. Greg responded by saying the suit will be fine, remember prom last year. We all heard that and a few of us asked what happened at the prom. My brother told the story. Greg was on the swim team in High School and he and a few of his teammates with their dates decided to break into the pool during prom. When they got through the door, everyone started pushing each other into the pool, girls included. They were all the their prom clothes. Once everyone was in the pool there was a lot of making out and Greg lost his virginity. Greg was totally embarrassed by the story and went into the house but before he left he said the suit was fine after a dry cleaning. He was actually smiling. At about that time, Ricky, Ron’s son dove into the pool wearing his jeans. I know from past experience he likes to swim in jeans. Enrique joined him as he was already wet as the pool was warmer than the outside air. My 7 year old ran out of the house and wanted to jump into the pool also. I told him to take off his shoes and to make sure his pockets were empty before he jumped in. My son Arie had a blast playing with Ricky and Enrique. Easter is fun with my family

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]