Page banner image

Re: The Clothed Pool Party!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetjumper on April 05, 2023 at 23:54:39

In Reply to: The Clothed Pool Party! posted by Robert on April 05, 2023 at 03:58:35:

That's a great account of an evidently highly enjoyable and worthwhile event. Thanks for the details of all the clothes and their wearers, it helps us to create a detailed mental image.

There are a few transatlantic language differences though - I'm in the UK, and for instance I don't know the word "toque", I'd gathered it's some sort of close-fitting headwear, but "a black toque with pom-pom on top" sounds like what I'd call a woolly hat, specifically a bobble hat. Am I right? I see that cleats are football boots...

I'm very impressed with Zoey's way of thinking. Gaining familiarity with being clothed in water can save lives.

As for false names and so on: Jamie (RIP), Chris's cousin who is much missed, apparently used a big spreadsheet to keep track of names and some other personal details which were systematically (and mostly plausibly) altered in the many stories he wrote or edited, so as to preserve privacy. It must have been a lot of work, but it worked well.

Food for thought...

Peter (wetjumper)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]