Page banner image

Re: Funniest or most surreal experience?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mega on April 03, 2023 at 21:12:07

In Reply to: Funniest or most surreal experience? posted by Pete on March 27, 2023 at 20:18:19:

I think one of my funniest experiences was at an amusement park with my friend. He was wearing navy basketball shorts and a red t shirt and I was wearing olive green cargo shorts and an orange t shirt. We decided to go on one of the water rides, the kind that is a big circular raft going down this river and there are 4 places where it goes under a waterfall, soaking whoever is in the couple seats that go under the falls.

It was warm and sunny, later in the afternoon, but it had been raining for a good portion of the day, so there were no lines for the water rides. That and they didn’t even make us exit the raft when we wanted to ride again, as there really wasn’t anyone else riding it. So we rode and picked seats opposite from each other. My friend got soaked by the first waterfall. Just before the second waterfall the raft turned so that I narrowly avoided getting soaked myself, while my friend got hit with another waterfall. So at the end of the ride he was soaked and I was dry, but as I said, since there were no lines for the ride, we just stayed on it and rode it again. Second trip on the ride, and my friend gets hit with three of the waterfalls, while I stayed completely dry again. We were both just laughing about it every time he got hit with a waterfall and the waterfalls just kept missing me. We rode a third time because my friend really wanted to see me get wet. So on the third ride, he gets two more waterfalls, just smiling and shaking his head as the waterfalls hit him while I’m just laughing hysterically.

So after three rides I’m still pretty much dry, aside from a couple small splashes that occur during other parts of the ride but don’t get you soaked or anything. My friend is ready to be done with it, saying he was kinda tired of getting all the waterfalls while I’m still dry. “But don’t you want to see me get soaked after all that? And besides, you’re already wet.” That was enough to convince him to ride again. And this time, after 4 trips on this ride, I finally got hit with 2 of the waterfalls. My friend and I were both laughing as the waterfall hit me, instantly soaking me. We took a 4th trip on the ride and each got hit with 2 more waterfalls.

There are other water rides at this amusement park that guarantee everyone gets soaked but I like this one for the suspense of not knowing who’s going to go under the waterfalls.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]