Page banner image

Re: You can't go home - Part 1

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on April 03, 2023 at 09:36:07

In Reply to: You can't go home - Part 1 posted by Pete on April 03, 2023 at 02:11:20:

Great story as always! One that I think everyone can relate to in one way or another. Definitely looking forward to part II.

Even though I only live in the next town from the one I grew up in I rarely go there anymore except to travel the main roads as I pass through on my way to someplace else. I recently went down the street where my brothers and I grew up and past our old home. I think three people still live there on that street that were there when we were kids.

So the woman who bought the house after my mom died has done a lot of work to it (which it needed). It was initially white with a picket fence, then my parents put on yellow siding, which this lady has replaced with gray siding. It looks really good. I stopped and asked if she minded me walking around outside to take pictures and she consented. I didn't ask to go inside but knew the new owner had made some major renovations and updates.

Things change and time marches on. You're a fantastic writer and should really consider doing something professionally. We all look forward to your posts as they are never boring. Keep up the good work!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]