Page banner image

Re: Pool Party is Saturday

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on April 01, 2023 at 00:07:12

In Reply to: Re: Pool Party is Saturday posted by blueandwet on March 31, 2023 at 12:08:11:

I found some photos online of exactly what their outfits look like dry.

Note it is not technically the same brand, nor does the model look like Sam, but this is what Sam's suit looks like: www dot opposuits dot com/teen-boys/teen-boys-navy-royale.html. Note that Sam isn't wearing shoes like this model, but the ones he's going to wear will still be great! (If you are interested, Sam looks a lot more like the model of the "cool blue" and "the orange" suits from that same site.)

For Robbie, his outfit looks exactly like this, except with light blue-coloured tie: www dot pinterest dot ca/pin/buy-black-chain-collar-slim-fit-shirt-by-gentwithcom-with-free-shipping--438819557442055876/. And I've said before that he looks a lot like Connor Bedard, the hockey phenom - especially now that he's gotten his hair cut (he had it as long as Bo Bichette of the Blue Jays for a while...). Here are a couple images of Connor that look pretty much exactly like Robbie:

cdn dot whl dot ca/uploads/regina_pats/2022/10/06094458/Bedard-Academic-Player-Sept.jpg
i0 dot wp dot com/media dot globalnews dot ca/videostatic/news/00yxhdwr3a-d9h71xj9so/Bedard_GNM_011123.jpg

Hope this helps you all visualize what tomorrow will be like!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]