Page banner image

Caught by surprise

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pete on March 10, 2023 at 02:16:15

This evening my wife was working and I had the house to myself. My wife asked me to clean the bathroom, and as they say, happy wife = happy wife, so I got to work. As I was scrubbing the bath tub, I realized its been a long while since I'd had a nice clothed bath. And, I was wearing an outfit that I was excited to get wet - a newer pair of heavy blue jeans, heavy t-shirt and a plain black sweater. And, what's the point of having a nice clean bath tub if you don't use it? So I let the tub fill while I finished cleaning, then, without further delay, I grabbed a book I'm reading, emptied my pockets, and settled in to the tub.

As soon as I stepped in, I immediately felt amazing, and sat down and then ducked underwater and got completely soaked. What a feeling! Very refreshing and relaxing. My jeans and sweater felt and looked just perfect. I grabbed my book and got to reading, and everything just felt right - the water was the right temperature, my clothes felt just right, and I could literally feel stress and anxiety just get lifted off my shoulder.

I ended up getting engrossed in my book, and didn't quite register when I heard my wife come home. When she came into the bathroom, we both startled each other, then we both burst out laughing. "So when I told you to clean the bathroom, this is what you had in mind?" She laughed at me. "It is clean," I protested. "I see you're having a relaxing night. Can I get you a beer?" my wife asked sarcastically. "Actually, yeah, if you don't mind," I joked back. To my surprise, she went to the kitchen and returned with two bottles, one for me and one for her. She sat on the edge of the tub and we chatted for a while. My wife is well aware of my interest in wet clothes, so I didn't mind getting "caught" by her, but it was just kind of a funny surprise for both of us. Anyway, I stood up and drained the water out of the tub, and my wife and I were, I think, both admiring myself in my wet clothes. The view was pretty good, if I may say so myself.

Well, from there, one thing led to another, and let's just say the night kept on getting better.

Anyway, no real reason for sharing this, other than a simple clothed bath really just made my day. Hope everyone else is having a good week too!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]