Page banner image

T shirts From Heaven

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Twillin on March 08, 2023 at 08:46:33

A few days before my birthday I was walking home along the path through some parkland. As me continue around a corner I came across loads of t shirts scattered all over the path. I have seen the odd discarded item of clothing from time to time but never as many t shirts thrown around. Nobody was in sight so pick up one of the t shirts to have a look. They look old as the label and design on the front of the shirt are faded but other than some dust and a few leaves on them they look in fairly good condition. Was thinking it would be a shame just to leave them and if it rains or if someone rides a bike or too many people walk over them that would be the end of them. If I keep them me can have some fun getting soaked in them. So one by one I pick up the t shirts, shake off any dust then put them in my rucksack. A bit later I pass by a river and stop at the edge looking at it. Me would loved to jump in and try out some of those t shirts in the water but was just too cold. :-(

When I got home me pile the t shirts on the floor to have a better look at them. Saved 15 from the path and had a mix of colour white, black, dark blue, light blue, dark red and grey. All had different designs on the front and the size was a medium or large. The shirts would fit me but not as big and baggy as my other sports kit.

I take off everything that me has on and put on one of the t shirts that is in the pile. One of the light blue medium t shirts. I then turn on the shower and step in. As me always do I slowly soak the t shirt but this time I also start to pull and stretch the t shirt until it starts to tear. I give it one more yank and the wet t shirt rips apart. It has been a while when I last had fun rip my wet t shirts to bits I now have a pile of them to have fun with.

A few days later now my birthday. I pick up the pile of t shirts on the floor and bring them into the bathroom ready for the fun to start. I put the plug in the bath and turn on the shower. I put on one t shirt at a time, soak it then pull to pieces. Takes about 2 hours in the bath to soak and rip all the t shirts. The last one was a white large t shirt. Lay in the bath with it on for a bit longer as all the bits from the other shirts float around me. Me finally pull the last t shirt to pieces as the water in the bath gets cold. I enjoyed my soggy birthday treat.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]