Page banner image

Re: Sam, Nathan and the Hot Tub

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on March 08, 2023 at 00:54:00

In Reply to: Re: Sam, Nathan and the Hot Tub posted by WillyGetsWet on March 06, 2023 at 06:17:52:

Hi Willy.

No, sorry, this won't be open to anyone else. The pool is still being quite strict on us having written invitations and responses (which I expected), as they have to provide a list of attendees to their insurance provider (or at least numbers of attendees rather than exact people).

Sam and Robbie are both good kids. They hate bullying, and will always try to step in to help others where necessary.

For example, we passed on an invitation to this party to Ben - I mentioned him in this story, and featured him before. He's the autistic one. He's still very, very shy around others. Sam and Robbie (well Sam in particular with Ben) has really tried to "do what he likes" so that he has a friend, but also try to open him up a bit. With that, Ben agreed to come to the party and his mother said "he's looking forward to it and has talked non-stop about it since he got the invitation".

I'm going to need a few days to write up the story after it. I know it's going to be an epic event, ha ha.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]