Page banner image

The new headmaster Pt. 2

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetchas on March 01, 2023 at 11:24:15

The new Headmaster (PT 2)

Ry, Ross, and Aidy were very much in demand over the next couple of days. Everyone wanted to hear their story of how the Headmaster had fallen, fully clothed, into the swimming pool. Mr Swim the P.E. Teacher was also called upon to tell the story in the staff room on several occasions. For the staff this event somehow changed their minds about Quentin, the new head. Somehow he seemed more human. He proved this over the next week or so, and by the end of it most of the teaching staff were full of praise for him.
A couple of weeks later the Three lads were summoned to the Head's study. They made their way there, full of apprehension, as they couldn't think of anything they had done wrong. Ross knocked on the door, and his knock was greeted by a cheery come in. To their surprise, Mr Swim was already sat there, and three chairs had been put out for them. Don't look so worried, said the head to them. You are not in trouble, actually I need you help. On his desk was a ring binder, which looked to be quite full of pages. Quentin opened this folder halfway through, and turned it towards them. I seem to have caused a bit of upset with my letter home, he said. After he had fallen in the pool, and been rescued, he sent a letter home to all parents stating that his aim by the end of the school year was to have every pupil able to swim a couple of lengths of the pool in full school uniform, including shoes and blazers. About half of these letters are protesting about the use of school clothes, and the other half are from worried parents who think their Son might not achieve this. I have decided to drop the uniform requirement, and replace it with ordinary clothes, including trainers and a hoody or coat. For those who are not good swimmers, I would like to provide some extra training. I have had a word with Mr Swim, and he suggests that after school on Friday would be a good time. He has also suggested that the three of you act as helpers for these sessions. It will involve getting in the water and helping, but he assures me that you won't mind this. Ry, spoke up. That's mint Sir, of course we will help out. I guess we need to be clothed as well. Of course, said the head, are the other two of you in. Bang on, said Ross. Just try and stop us.
After school the three of them made their way to the pool, for Ry's swim therapy session. On arrival they were greeted by Mr Swim. I am putting some notices up tomorrow he said, advertising the swimming sessions. The head is going to write to every parent or guardian, correcting the uniform requirement, and offering extra help to those who need it. They will be told to bring the required clothing with them, namely Swimwear, T Shirt, Trousers, Hoody or coat, trainers and socks. We will start them the first week in light clothing, and build up to the heavy stuff over the next few weeks. Does that sound OK. Can we still wear our school clothes, said Ross. Yes, if you want to said Mr Swim. I shall want you to add support where you can, help anyone who might find it difficult, and look out for anyone who really can't manage. Do you think you will be alright with that. Defo, they agreed.
There had been an outbreak of verrucas lately, and everyone now using the pool was told to keep their socks on. This pleased Ry no end. He loved wet socks, and this was the chance to keep another item of clothing on. Ross and Aidy took off their blazers and shoes and made their way poolside to the broom cupboard. Ry went into the changing room. Here he took off his shoes and blazer, tie and school trousers. He should have removed his boxers, but couldn't be bothered. Instead he took his beloved North Face trackies out of his bag, and pulled them on. They were still slightly damp from yesterday, in fact since he had brought them a couple of weeks ago they had spent most of their lives either wet or damp. But he loved them, with their silky smooth light blue poly material which shone when dry, and turned darker blue when wet. Leaving his school shirt on, he made his way poolside. Mr Swim was already there as he made his way down the ladder, revelling in that familiar feeling of his trackies getting soaked again. He set off for two lengths of the pool, catching sight of Ross and Aidy busy mopping the floor on the other side of the pool. After two lengths he returned to where Mr Swim was standing, and trod water in front of him. Great work said Mr Swim. You are getting faster, and looking much more confident and strong. I feel it too, said Ry.
He continued for another 30 minutes or so, treading water, doing leg bending exercises, and climbing out and jumping back in, whilst the other two finished their cleaning. Right Mr Swim said, I've got to go, I've got the dentist at 5.00pm. I'll lock all the doors except the side one, which I will leave on the latch, just pull it behind you. A few minutes later they saw his car drive past. Right said Ross, in we go. With that he cannonballed into the pool, Aidy and Ry following him. Their shirts immediately turned transparent, and their ties floted upwards. They knew they shouldn't be in there unsupervised, but hey, when did these three ever follow the rules. After 10 minutes or so they decided they were in extreme danger of getting caught, and as Ry said, now they had the headmaster on their side, the wanted to keep him there. Reluctantly they climbed out, water running from their shirts and down their trouser legs. All three were showing their pleasure at being soaked. They quickly showered and changed into what dry clothes they had, Ross and Aidy having to resort to football kit. Then they made sure all the lights were out, let themselves out of the side door, and pulled it shut, checking that it was firmly locked.
Sure enough the posters for the additional lessons went up the next day, the letters were sent home, and the first class scheduled for that Friday. Certainly something to look forward to.
After school on Thursday Mr Swim informed them that 38 lads had signed up for the course. After the session, when Ross and Aidy had finished cleaning he called the three of them over. About Tomorrow, he said. I'm going to start them off in Trousers and Shirts just to see how well they do. We will try lengths just to see how many can manage it. I want you three to be around giving support, encouragement and help where you can. Keep a watch for any who are really struggling, and signal to me if anyone does. Between us we will then be able to get a buoyancy aid to them, and help them back to shallow water. We won't know until then who can do what. I think the easy way is to split them into groups and make you responsible for one each. Does that sound OK. They all agreed, but Ry wasn't sure. He had never been called responsible before. This was a big step up. v

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]