Page banner image

Re: How should I ask people to swim in clothes with me.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on February 25, 2023 at 03:44:49

In Reply to: How should I ask people to swim in clothes with me. posted by John on February 23, 2023 at 13:58:54:

Yo Bro, U gud?

I guess you're not from the UK then ... wi snow like that, unless it's somewhere way up north in Scotland? Roughly how old are U?

So anyways, I'm still at skwl in the UK. Whenever it's wet then we're like soaked & frequently muddy as well. I have always found that the way to find out about peeps is to do something Urself in front of them. Like jumping in a puddle, kicking water, getting dared to do summat! If U actually think they are likely to do summat, then just dare them! In my experience it works 8 out of 10 times ... then the next time they just do it coz they are comfortable with U! Everybody at skwl now knows I am a complete nightmare & nuts ... they don't think twice now & most join in too!

Wetchas is defo right, there are those 3 types ... but it's easy to convert type 2 to the fun type! I have even converted the, 'I'm not doing THAT' type ... just by splashing them until they chase me! New yr7 kids are the worst for that. They just stand there in there new uniforms, fresh to the skwl in september. Wearing these new toooo large uniforms & stood in the yard at lunch like deer in headlights! Get soaked in front of 1 of them & then splash them & the next thing U have this massive puddle fight going on with like every yr7 dripping ... so funny watching the lambs follow each other!! Once they've had fun & not got in like LOADS of trouble, they will do it AGAIN without caring.

We have a skwl pool & my m8 Ross has an apartment pool. Plus every Xmas we visit Grandparents & stay at this hotel with a pool. We've become m8s with the owners 2 sons who actually work there ... so after everyone is in bed the FUN starts LOL!!

What is your fav gear to get soaked in? We ALL have our favourite clothes & colours! But TBH, anything of mine is game ... I've even bought new stuff in like a shopping centre, Changed in the loos & jumped in fountains ... soaking brand NEW gear is sooo much fun Bro! I remeber 1 time, new nike air max 90 trainers, white sox, new skinny blue jack jones jeans, new poly polo shirt & new Berghaus blue gilet. Took labels off, changed & went outside for a swim in the fountain .... absolutely fing AMAZING!! It's just summat U gotta try once in life LOL. I have an Insta, with stuff on there. Email me if U wanna chat sometime, or Insta? Loads of peeps here do now Bro.

The main thing is to just have FUN John, if others see U having fun they will defo join in coz EVERYONE just wants to have some FUN!

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]