Page banner image

Re: Another Polar Plunge

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on February 23, 2023 at 18:59:45

In Reply to: Re: Another Polar Plunge posted by swimmerrat on February 23, 2023 at 15:36:53:

What a coincidence! I had a brother-in-law from New York whom I didn't like. He and my sister moved to Marietta. After 25 years they divorced. She still lives in Marietta. Nobody in my family has a goat farm though. I'm not sure how I would handle one if I inherited it.

My mountain climbing partner had been left-handed but became ambidextrous through the efforts of "Northern Hemisphere penguins" who brought the ruler down on his left hand when they saw him writing anything with it.

Your account is a healthy reminder to me to get my affairs in order. None of us knows how much time we may have left, and I may not have done my brother any favors by making him executor of my estate, as I am also a hoarder. I tend to hoard clothing because it's often difficult to find my size, and I also tend to hoard books. One cure for the clothing is to try to destroy the old stuff in the mud. As for books, I remind myself that a lot of the information in them is online these days.

I hope you soon recover from your injury and get out from under all the work load. Thanks for letting me know how you've been!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]