Page banner image

Re: MR VIPER

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vernon Cooke on February 19, 2023 at 04:11:30

In Reply to: Re: MR VIPER posted by Wetbarber on January 28, 2023 at 18:23:15:

That was a big surprise to see the name come up and the name of their YouTube channel I just looked it up is MR VIPER and it is in all caps. You should look it up. I think they are a bunch of characters. I will let you know they are not into doing mud videos, per se. They think that kind of stuff is a little bit adultish, like something that should be put on only an adult site but that activity I call it “medium adult”, not scenes nowhere close to what you might see on a xxx-rated site which I will not go into detail what you expect to see on a xxx-rated site other than it is some kind of fornication.

One thing that prompted me to revisit this this site is that I have been dwelling on the subject of what is considered to be adult content or not, where do you draw the line, etc. not only when it pertains to what is adult or not adult but on the subject what do you consider really as affordable housing and what do you consider as not affordable housing, like if it has this and that and so forth, then i do not consider it affordable housing. Also when it comes to activities, what is considered taking excessive risks and what is not considered taking excessive risks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]