Page banner image

Re: Part 3 - Growing up, coming out, getting wet

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by another jim on January 08, 2023 at 01:21:47

In Reply to: Re: Part 3 - Growing up, coming out, getting wet posted by Patrick on January 06, 2023 at 01:20:17:

Hi Patrick, thanks for responding. I don't remember 'Gus' but there was always some character that played out as a theme of some kind.

I have been to Rotary as a camper in both kid and adult ages, visited Tapico, and worked at Greilick for two summers, Trading Post Mgr & Dining Hall Steward. I guess if you have been to one camp you have been to them all, because they are all set up the same way or close to it.

I will add this: Attire: me and a few others were wearing jeans and camp tshirt, some in uniforms and others in shorts and tshirts. While on Staff week we took a break and car pool into town. There was some kind of amusement park that had bumper boats so we tried them out. The sky was pretty dark but no rain yet. Yep, right as we got on the boats it was pouring down. The guy working it set the timer just like he normally would. At the end it was like we were swimming, completely soaked to the skin. Ranger Roy couldn't stop laughing at us. But we had fun! We stopped off at a Holiday Inn and they were kind enough to let us borrow a bunch of towels and return them later. It was so long ago but I often think of those times. Time goes by so fast. I wish I can relive those moments, maybe I wouldn't be so shy and awkward.

Thanks for reading, take care.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]