Page banner image

Part 2 - Growing up, coming out, getting wet

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patrick on December 30, 2022 at 01:05:06

Thank you to the folks who shared encouraging feedback for me. Here's the next chapter.

That first night was, I think, probably a Thursday. The way that our camp worked was that we ran our program starting on Sunday evening, and ending on Saturday morning. That meant that most of us staff basically had about 24 hours off, from Saturday afternoon when the last weeks' group left, until Sunday night when the next weeks' group arrived. We usually used this brief time to get out of "camp-mode" as much as we could. During the work week, we had to wear a camp uniform shirt and close-toed shoes (except obviously at the lake, showers or our own tents), we ate at the camp dining hall, and had a strict work schedule. During our break, we'd wear "normal" clothes (or even dress up nice sometimes), go into town for pizza or fast food, go to Walmart, maybe see a movie at a theater, basically whatever we could find to do nearby. And we also used the time to catch up on sleep - we usually had to be up pretty early, so being able to sleep late one day a week was a lifesaver.

I was on cloud-9 after that first night with Willy. My mind was running through ideas for what to do next with Willy, but most of my ideas were more day dreams, and not very realistic. I wanted to be able to ask someone for advice, but at that time and place, there was no one I could go to. I did make a couple good friends working at camp that summer, but I was still not ready to come out to anyone at camp. I felt I couldn't trust anyone. The place ran on rumor and gossip, and this news would have been the juiciest gossip imaginable. I was not ready to deal with that.

On Friday (so the last full work day we had in the week), one of the rangers (who were basically camp maintenance people) asked me to run an errand for him. We had what we called a "primitive camp" at an isolated corner of the property. There was only one road in and out, and there was only a single building, that had a couple of shower stalls, toilet stalls, and a storage compartment for camp equipment. The last group who was booked for that campsite had checked out early, and no one else was scheduled to use it for the rest of the summer, so the ranger asked me to ride out there in a golf cart and double-check that everything was clean and put away, and the building locked up. He handed me a key for the building doors (we'd lock up the toilets/showers when the camp sites weren't in use.) So I ride out there alone, and I'm picking up a few scraps of garbage and whatnot, and making sure the showers were cleaned up before locking the place up. Then, I was struck by a great idea. I looked around and realized that this spot would be perfect for a clandestine rendezvous - there was only a single road in, so no one could sneak up on us. And there was absolutely no reason for anyone to be out here, anyway. We had the showers, and a room full of random camp equipment, and the lake for swimming. We were at the far end of the lake, and the shape of it meant we were kind of off-center from the next closest campsite with lakefront access. If someone from the other campsite was really looking in our direction, they might be able to see us in the lake, but they'd have to trying real hard. Then, I had another idea - I found the fuse box for the shower building, and played with the fuses until I killed the outside floodlights that shone on the lake - with those off, no one would spot us all the way out here. I figured I'd like hang on to the key, "forget" to give it back to the ranger, and just give it back to him the following day. No harm, no foul.

Now I just had to share my plan with Willy. We hadn't seen much of each other since our rendezvous a couple days earlier. On Friday night the staff but on a big camp fire program for all the campers, then we had an all-staff meeting to wrap up the week. At the meeting, I caught Willy's eye, and he gave me a discrete nod. Afterwards, we met up in a quiet spot after the rest of the staff had filed out. I told him about my idea - the next night, we could go over to the primitive campsite. I said that I wanted to be able to talk, and out there, there was a 0% chance anyone could hear us. He frowned - the primitive site was a long walk from the main camp - and asked me, wouldn't all the showers be locked up. I smiled and pulled the key out from my pocket. He smiled at my brilliance, and agreed that we'd meet there the next night. He said that tomorrow during the day, he and some of his friends were going to go to Walmart, then maybe see a movie, then grab dinner at one of the restaurants in town - and would I like to join them? His friend group was a year or two older than me, so I was kind of worried about seeming like the baby of the group, but at that point, Willy could have asked me to go to the town garbage dump with him and I would have accepted, so I of course wanted to join them. "So I'll see you tomorrow then," I said, turning to head back to my campsite. Willy reached for my arm, "Wait, what are you doing tonight?" I suddenly felt very nervous again, and stammered something about having to be up early to run one last group through our COPE course, and I hadn't showered, and I smelled like smoke from the campfire, and I was just going to go back to my own tent. Willy didn't say anything, but again, gave my hand a gentle tug, and his beautiful eyes said everything, that he wanted me to go back with him. So I did.

Back at his campsite, we waited until everyone else had gone to bed, then snuck into his tent, and stripped off our clothes. I wasn't lying when I said that I was dirty - I smelled, I hadn't showered, my hair was all greasy, and I was embarrassed. I sat on the floor of the tent, next to the air mattress, and whispered all of this to Willy. He just gave me a sly smile - I was still wearing just my socks and my boxers, and Willy reached over and playfully tugged my socks off my feet. I mean, that was kind of cute, but I'd been in hiking boots all day, and I was sure my feet weren't smelling too good. "Willy..." I sighed, and he laid down, and gave me another heart-melting look with his beautiful eyes, and pointed at the empty spot in the bed next to him. I crawled next to him, and we laid on our sides facing each other. "I feel all gross, Willy," I protested, and as I was talking he kissed my lips - my first real kiss. I was shocked, but I loved it. "You're perfect," he whispered. I had nothing I could say to that, so I just wrapped my arms around him, and him around me, and we laid there, drifting off to sleep.

The alarm on my wristwatch woke me early the next morning - I had one last group I had to supervise on the COPE course, before they left camp. I tried to get up and get dressed without waking Willy, who's schedule allowed him to sleep for another couple of hours. Obviously its hard to not disturb someone you're sharing a tent with, and as I was preparing to sneak out, I heard Willy grumble "hrmmm?" I whispered, "I have to work, I'll see you this afternoon." Willy whispered back, "Patrick.... wear something nice, ok?" He smiled. I leaned back over and kissed him again, then snuck out of his tent and off to work.

I got to "clock out" just before lunch time, and made a bee-line to my tent to grab the one set of "nice" clothes I had with me at camp - a striped collared shirt, nicer tan cargo shorts, and flip flops. Then, I rushed over to the showers. Pretty much all the staff had the same idea, as this was the start of our short break after a long week of work, so I got a quick shower in, changed into my comfortable clothes, and then dawdled around the dining hall until Willy showed up, and we'd head into town. He finally arrived with his group of friends, there would be 5 of us total. Fortunately everyone was cool, and if anyone was wondering why I was joining them all of the sudden, no one said anything out loud. One of the guys going with us with Christian. His official title was "staff patrol leader," but we unofficially called him our "camp mom." Basically, his job was to supervise all the junior staff, like me. He was maybe 19 or 20 years old, and was working there with his girlfriend. He basically helped us make sure we were sticking to our work schedules. If anyone of us had misbehaved, or had an argument, or got homesick, or something like that, he'd help us work out the situation, instead of getting the higher-ups involved. And he was really very good at it, and pretty much all of us liked and respected him, even if we had to tease him a bit about being our "mom." He was also the guy who I thought might have seen what Willy and I were up to in the shower a few days ago, and I was worried he might start connecting the dots about what was going on. But if he was suspicious, he didn't let on that day. The afternoon seemed to drag on and on. The trip to Walmart was at least useful - had to restock on toiletries and junk food. The movie was lame, and I mostly daydreamed about Willy instead of paying attention to it. Dinner was kind of fun though, just in terms of hanging out with cool people and telling jokes and stories. Finally we were headed back to camp, all crammed into one of the guy's cars. This was in the middle of summer, so we still had some daylight left, and once we got back to camp Willy and I quietly snuck off to the primitive campsite. It was, as I hoped, completely deserted, and Willy and I were able to hold hands and talk without whispering as we walked. When we got there, we walked out on the dock that stuck out into the lake. It was a beautiful evening. We could vaguely hear some of the other guys swimming at the other end of the lake, back at the main camp, but it was doubtful they'd hear us, unless we were really shouting.

Willy was wearing a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow, and light tan cargo pants. He pulled off his shoes and socks, rolled up his pants legs to just below his knee, and sat on the dock, sticking his feet in the water. I sat down next to him, and we kicked at the water with our feet, held hands, and talked. I loved it, just sitting and talking, but I was also eager to see what the rest of the night had in store for us, and while I didn't want to be impatient, I was eager for something to happen. Willy asked if we wanted to go for a swim - and of course we did! So we jumped off the dock into the cool water and got totally soaked in our clothes. I had fun splashing around for a little while, but honestly it wasn't as great as I hoped it would be. When the water's over your head, its hard to hug someone and tread water at the same time. And in shallow water, the lake had kind of a muddy, slimy bottom that wasn't too much fun to stand in. So we eventually got out of the lake, and I laid down on my back on the warm grass. I was hoping that Willy would lay down next to me, but instead at laid down opposite me, with the soles of his feet pressed up against mine. Now, as far as feet go, I could take it or leave it, but if this was Willy's kink and it was making him happy, I was 100% fine with it. And it did feel kind of nice, to be honest.

We laid there and talked for a while, I kind of lost track of time. I asked point-blank if he liked swimming in his clothes, and he said that he did, and it turned him on. It was kind of a big deal for me to have that talk so bluntly. I always have kept this a secret, and often felt ashamed about it, so to be able to talk with someone who felt the same way about wet clothes was incredible. Willy told me some stories of some of his adventures - he goaded his friends to toss him in his high school pool on his birthday, and he and his friends got in a ton of trouble for that. Then another time, he was at some kind of formal party and was wearing a nice suit, and decided to jump in a fountain. His parents were livid because he ruined the suit and his dress shoes, and he said he was in trouble for a LONG time for that one. I didn't have as many impressive stories myself, but I asked him there were dunk tanks in Germany. He said he didn't know that term, so I explained what a dunk tank is, and of course they had them in Germany, they just used some German name I can't recall. I told him about the times I had been in one, what I was wearing, what it felt like - it was wonderful just to talk about it, moreso to talk about it with someone who felt the same way as I did. We talked more, I was honest and told him about my anxiety, and that I was naive and inexperienced, and I was nervous about not knowing what he might want me to do, or how to do it right. "Honestly, I don't even know what some of those terms mean for positions and stuff," I confessed. Willy teased me a bit, "Well Patrick, I am not who you should ask for help to understand American slang." I laughed, and wiggled my toes, which were pressed up against the soles of Willy's feet, which I figured he'd like. He laughed, and then turned serious and said, "how about if we both want to try something, we'll try it, who cares what you Americans call it. And if you or I don't want to try that thing, we won't. It can be that simple." I sighed with relief. Willy got up and re-positioned himself so he was laying across from me, facing me. I didn't mind playing footsie, but I was much happier seeing his beautiful face, freckles and his still-damp hair. I reached over to run my fingers through his hair, and we were both quite aroused. We moved close enough to each other that the tips of our... noses were touching. That led to a kiss, and afterwards, Willy said, "Patrick... I... you... how, in English? I cannot think of the word for you..." I also could not think of a word in English, or in any other language for that matter, to express what I was feeling about him, so instead I nodded towards the shower house. Willy liked that idea and we dashed into one of the shower stalls, and let the warm water fall over us. There was more caressing, then we started stripping off our clothes. When we were again down to our boxers, I gulped, and pulled my boxers down to the floor. Willy looked absolutely delighted and did the same. We sized each other up for a moment, and then... Out of respect for the forum rules here, I won't go into detail about what we did WITHOUT our clothes on, but I'll just say, it was a major milestone for me, and we both walked out of the shower room feeling quite good.

We'd changed into dry clothes, comfortable shorts and t-shirts. The sun was finishing setting, and there was a beautiful pink sunset over the lake. "You want to walk back to camp?" I asked Willy, knowing that was far from the most romantic thing to ask at this point. "No, let's sit here a bit," Willy said, and I was happy to. There was a pair of folding camp chairs in the storage room in the shower house - nice comfortable ones that someone must have left there, so I set those up side-by-side facing the sunset, and we sat. It didn't surprise me by now that Willy moved his foot so it was resting on top of mine. We sat and talked for a few hours, about our families, home lives, school, friends, what we wanted to be when we grew up, all the usual stuff. I opened up about my insecurities, my relationship with my parents, my anxiety and depression. Willy talked about some of the demons in his life - his father is homophobic and Willy was terrified of coming out. He truly believed his father might beat him, or worse. It was easily the most open, honest and deep talk I'd had with anyone in my life up to that point.

By the end of our talking, it had gotten dark and the moon was shining bright. We decided to take the long way back to camp, to avoid being detected by anyone else who might still be out and about. It was a pretty long hike, but we were able to sneak into Willy's camp site without being seen. Tonight, there wasn't even a word said about it, I simply followed Willy back to his tent, where we stripped back down to a boxers and laid on his air mattress. My head was spinning - so much had happened in the last few hours. I felt like I had to say something to him. But even I wasn't so naive to say "I love you" - though in my young mind, I did think that it might be appropriate all. I thought for a minute, then had an idea. I scooted closer to him, and rolled facing him, our chests pressing against each other. "Willy," I whispered, right next to his ear, "I love being with you, I love that you're here with me, I love talking to you, and listening to you..." I trailed off. I looked at his face, and his face told me that it was not a one-sided relationship, that I did for him what he did for me. "Patrick," he whispered, "you make me feel so... joy-filled... with you being... wait, that was wrong English," he blushed. (I noticed that when Willy got excited, he mixed more German words and grammar into his normally very good English.) But, while those might not have been the most romantic words ever uttered, his face, his eyes made them beautiful, and told me more than words could convey. We kissed, then embraced, holding each other, until drifting off to sleep.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]