Page banner image

Re: What are your biggest regrets?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetes on September 15, 2022 at 06:16:06

In Reply to: What are your biggest regrets? posted by JoeJoe on September 15, 2022 at 02:38:12:

First biggest regret was about 10 years ago. I went for a hike to visit some smal waterfall and some rock pools which formed what was called the “Venus baths”. I had the wish to get wet. However, I found that the area was rather busy with people walking by every now and then. I’m quite shy, especially when it comes to being seen in public getting wet. I just sat on a rock next to the water by the Venus baths and enjoyed the view.
After a while, a group of 3 girls came by, fully dressed wearing jeans and sport shoes and they just went into the water as they were. Getting instantly soaked fully clothed! I was burning with envy. I remember making some comments such as asking if the water was too cold, etc. They were having a blast! (Some details would be more suitable for the other forum). I wish I had the guts to join in the fun… but I chickened… totally. They even kind of invited me to join in the water. It would have been so easy to just go in! I was wearing hiking boots, jeans, long sleeve tshirt and a hoodie. Biggest regret.

Second biggest regret was way way back, when I was a kid. We went with the school to visit a natural park for a few days. One day the teachers took as for a walk to the local forest and to an area with lots of creamy muddy puddles for the kids to enjoy getting muddy. I hadn’t experienced mud yet (I have now) and I chickened because I wasn’t sure if my clothes would have survived and what my parents would have said. So I lost the chance of my first good mudding. Some other kids got fully covered in mud wearing all sorts of clothes, from shorts to jeans and shoes. I wish I could time travel back!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]