Page banner image

Re: What are your biggest regrets?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetcam on September 15, 2022 at 03:22:38

In Reply to: What are your biggest regrets? posted by JoeJoe on September 15, 2022 at 02:38:12:

Mine was after my Senior Prom, I had rented a black tuxedo, the rental place had just opened and either the fitter made sure that everything fit me perfectly, he even commented that everything was brand new and I was the 1st to wear it, and it fit and looked like it was tailored, while paying for it he said I should take out the insurance in case it got “ripped or I fall in a pool”, and it was only $5 extra for the insurance, and the thought of me jumping in my pool wearing it got the wheels turning in my head.
Anyway, our school gym held the prom and by the end of the night I got pretty hot, I sweated up a storm, my white shirt was plastered to me in sweat. My date’s mother dropped me off at home afterwards and the entire ride home all I could think of was my pool.
When I got home my mom was waiting for me and insisted I take the tuxedo off since it was damp from sweat, so I did and hung everything up on hangers in my bathroom shower bar. I figured that I’ll just wait for her to go to bed, then put it back on and go in my pool.
Unfortunately while lying in bed the exhaustion took over and I fell asleep.
My mom woke me up the next morning and reminded me that I promised to clean the garage of her friend from church, and also reminded that she already gave me the $20 which helped pay for my prom. As I got ready to go I looked at my tux, felt that it was dry, and knew that later on I would be taking that tux for a swim!
I came home after 6 solid hours of garage cleaning where my mom informed me that while she was running errands during the day, that she had returned my tux back at the rental shop.
It didn’t have to be returned for another 3 days, so I thought I had plenty of time. And now I knew the meaning of the expression “Snooze you lose”.
I regretted falling asleep when I had the chance.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]