Page banner image

Re: Sam's Emergency Shower

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetboy200 on August 22, 2022 at 15:00:04

In Reply to: Sam's Emergency Shower posted by Robert on August 17, 2022 at 02:12:12:

I did this with a few friends over the summer once. We were doing a summer work study at our highschool one summer over 20 years ago. The school would ask for a few students to help with cleaning during summer break it was a couple hours Monday thru Friday u were paid for ur time plus got a lil break on ur following years tuition. Well back to the shower thingy we were cleaning one of the science labs and it was going to take the whole week to do this particular lab because u had to scrub all of the table tops and the floor of the emergency shower well on Monday the 4vof decided that we would do the emergency shower on Friday that week I ended up with soaking wet pants and briefs 🩲 🩳 and high top basketball shoes 👟 and socks 🧦, and I'm a boy the other 3 boys were soaked head to toe all fully clothed including their shoes 👟 and socks 🧦 they had jeans 👖 briefs 🩲🩳 and shirts 👕🎽 we all had fun none of us got into trouble for doing this after we finished work that day we went to one of the other guys houses I believe it was John's place and all of us jumped into his swimming pool still in our wet clothes as his parents were at work we knew we could do this and not get into trouble with his parents.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]