Page banner image

Re: FlocFlocus vids

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on August 15, 2022 at 15:31:59

In Reply to: Re: FlocFlocus vids posted by WetForSure on August 15, 2022 at 02:33:16:

I do know that once back in 2003 the police were called on me for wallowing in a mud hole on state trust land. The only people who would have seen me were some people in the area who were riding ATVs.

What's really funny is that they were the only ones breaking the law. They were riding on state trust land without a permit. I was probably the only one there who had a recreational use permit for state trust land.

I told the cops that as my hands were muddy it might be better for them to access the double gladlock bag in my overalls chest pocket to see my state trust land permit, but they simply took my word for it. They were more concerned that I might have a pistol on my person. I told them that I wouldn't take a pistol into that slop and that it was in the trunk of my car. They did not insist on doing a Terry v. Ohio pat-down search and again took me at my word. Eventually they left me alone.

As to the busybodies who snitched, I think the modern term for such people is "Karen."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]