Page banner image

Witnessed an Epic Prank

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pete on July 21, 2022 at 02:15:11

I'm off work today, and it was really nice outside. My girlfriend is working, and I finished up all the chores she left for me (well, at least all the ones I could remember, anyway...) I was sitting on my front porch after lunch enjoying the sunshine and breeze, and noticed that my neighbor's kids from across the street were hard at work in their driveway, filling up several buckets of water. Then they walked across the street and asked me if I had any buckets they could borrow. I did think to ask what they wanted them for... And they explained that it was their older brother's birthday, and when he gets home from work they were going to prank him by dousing him with buckets of water. The explained their whole scheme to me - they didn't want to ruin his cell phone so at first they were only going to hit him with a little water. Then he'd take his cellphone out from his pocket and put it somewhere safe. Then, they were going to leave the hose out in the driveway, and figured he'd grab it and start to chase them into the back yard - where their other friends would be waiting with more buckets of water, and get him completely soaked. I was impressed with how much thought they'd put into their operation, so I gladly let them borrow a couple of plastic buckets I had in the garage. I then returned to my seat to watch the show.

When their older brother got home, he was wearing a red polo, khacki pants and gym shoes. And their plan went pretty much according to plan. They tossed a small bucket of water at him and yelled Happy Birthday! He laughed, took his phone and wallet out of his pocket and kicked his shoes out of the way, then picked up the garden hose and started chasing his younger brother around the side of the house... where a group of 10 or 12 kids leapt out of hiding and thoroughly drenched him (and themselves too!) The kid was a good sport about it and seemed to be laughing thoroughly - he was also still armed with the garden hose, which he used to ensure that all of his friends were equally soaked.

After a while they ran over to return my buckets. The kid laughed and said he didn't know I was in on his brother's scheme and joked that he'd remember this next time I asked him to mow my lawn or take in my mail. I wished him a happy birthday and commented on how his friends gave him such a nice gift!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]