Page banner image

Spontaneous Wettings

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetnboy on July 16, 2022 at 15:55:37

Hey guys it's Hot Hot Hot here - we've now had 12 days 100F or more (38 C) in the past month and most days are just barely less by a couple degrees. So you get used to doing things 'early' outside when it isn't as hot, but is still around 82F to 88F (28 to 31 C).

I typically do yard work early as well as any walks before work, bike rides, etc. Wednesday there was a 'chance' of rain early and as I stepped outside around 6:30 to go for a walk there were a few drops but barely a sprinkle so off I went a couple blocks to walk around the lake in our housing development. Well, you know where this one goes don't you.......it started coming down steady and then 'hard'. I was drenched and dripping wearing my off-white cotton cap with blue bill and a mint-green poly henley, white cotton briefs under my RBX Gray poly/spandex athletic shorts, white poly addidas socks and white Nu Balance Trainers. About 10 mins of rain and it ended - so I stayed out and stood and watched the drops hitting (more like pelting) the lake. Then I continued my walk and as you know those fabrics mostly dry quickly. I came back in and did not change but got to work even on a teams meeting and my shirt did not look wet at all by then. Kept me nice and cool though.

Today I took pity on my shrubs and dragged the garden hose out around 7 am to 'water' them some and while in the back fenced in garden the 'nozzle' which drips right at the hose attachment was too 'tempting' to not hold up against myself letting those steady drips soak the front of those same shorts (Gray RBX poly/spandex) soaking into my briefs underneath and dripping down my legs onto my again white poly addidas socks and white Nu-balance trainers. Only thing mostly dry was my black poly T shirt. Well, finished up the watering in the back and needed to do some in front, but the 'look' I was sporting was a bit unbecoming since I was 'wet' in all the 'wrong' places, so I just had to turn the hose on myself and soak my entire front side. I watered in front, went on a bike ride which really quickly dried, the shirt, shorts, and even socks and trainers then 'edged' the lawn and used the blower to clean off the grass from edging. My briefs continue to be 'damp' and 'cool' now inside in the A/C.

Not as exciting as some 'fun' stories, but any time getting wet when you didn't 'plan' it is fun and enjoyable.

Do your own 'spontaneous' wetting and tell us about it. It's summer (most places) and HOT! Get wet and 'cool off'.

Wetnboy (SLYC)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]