Page banner image

More stuff that's been happening

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Riley on July 15, 2022 at 04:52:17

The other day when I was sleeping I had a dream about a dunk tank. I was dreaming that it was a perfect day, I was dressed in dress clothes, I was hanging out with my best friends, and we came across a dunk tank. I dreamed that I wanted to go in it, and I started to climb up the ladder. Then as soon as my foot was about to touch the water.... a truck drove past my house blaring its horn and waking me up. That put me in a terrible mood first thing in the morning, so I got dressed, and figured that a fully clothed shower might help me start my day. I was just wearing a t-shirt, gym shorts and boxers, and stepped under the shower. I liked the way my shorts and boxers felt, but my t-shirt just kind of sagged down my chest. Its a real light and soft shirt that feels comfortable when it was dry, but not so great wet. Well, now I know. Unfortunately I forgot to bring a dry set of clothes into the bathroom with me, so I bunched up my wet clothes and hid them in a cabinet, then wrapped my towel around my waist and went back to my bedroom to get dressed. Well of course as soon as I open the bathroom door, there's my mom standing there and she wants to talk to me about her plans for the rest of month. Um, sorry mom, its first thing in the morning, I'm grumpy, I'm naked except for my bath towel, and I want to at least put some clothes on before I discuss your life plans, if you don't mind!

Later I decided to go for a bike ride for some exercise and to clear my head. I had the idea to text Alex to see if he wanted to go with me - I don't know, I find a nice bike ride relaxing, maybe he would too. He agreed, and we met up and headed off down a bike path that runs through our town. We went a couple miles out, then turned around to head home. On the way back, a torrential rain storm started up. We were both soaked to the skin in no time, just wearing t-shirts, gym shorts, gym shoes and socks. It was a pretty good storm, very windy and tree branches almost falling down on us. As we got back into town the rain started to ease up a bit and we passed by a little shopping center that has a hamburger/hotdog restaurant that's popular with me and my friends. We stopped at a stoplight to catch our breaths, and I asked Alex if he was OK. He looked a little dazed but smiled and said he was good. I asked him if he was hungry and wanted a burger. He looked stunned for a split second then smiled a bit and said sure. So we went into the restaurant, ordered our food at sat down to eat, dripping wet in our soaked clothes. Alex got kind of a weird smile on his face and I asked him what he was thinking about. "I just can't believe we're sitting here just eating lunch completely soaking wet." I replied by saying it was probably better than if we were sitting there naked, and Alex actually laughed. After we ate we got back on our bikes and went back to my house. My parents were sitting on the front porch (they like watching rain storms) and I peddled up the driveway and let out a WHOOP, thinking it was pretty funny to be showing up at home soaking wet. My parents were amused at first, but did point out that the one day this summer I actually wore my shoes I got them totally drenched. Otherwise my mom went into full "Mom mode" and insisted we go inside, dry off and warm up. Our laundry room is right inside our garage door and my mom told us to strip off our wet clothes and toss them in the wash, then go shower and change. This didn't bother me, but Alex shuffled nervously and said he'd just bike back home. My mom can be a little over zealous and told him there was no way he was going home in the rain and he should dry off and warm up and wait for the rain to stop. I realized that there was a precisely 0% chance Alex would be stripping off his clothes in front of me and my mom, and I caught my mom's eye and she caught on. She told Alex he could ride home if he really wants, otherwise he could go downstairs and shower, and I'd lend him some dry clothes, and we could hang out until it stopped raining. I was surprised but Alex agreed to stay at my house, and my mom did make him take off his shoes and socks before walking downstairs, but didn't make him take off the rest of his clothes. I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed a clean t-shirt and shorts for him, and set it inside the bathroom door for him once he got out of the shower. Once we were both clean and dry and in clean clothes, we played video games a bit.

The next day it was back to being hot and sunny, and I get a text from Alex asking me what I was up to. I had to work in the morning but had nothing going on in the afternoon, then my girlfriend was going to have a party with some of our friends that night. I told Alex we could hang in the afternoon and all go to my girlfriend's that night. He said he'd be over when I got home from work. Well when I get home from work, there's Alex standing my driveway (my parents weren't home so my house was all locked up.) And, best I can describe it, but he looked like he was dressed for elementary school photo day. He was wearing a collared blue and white striped shirt and navy blue dress shorts, black shoes and black socks. And he got a haircut. And I don't want to be mean... but it was not a great look for him. And by this point I've come to consider him a friend and I thought I should help him with his fashion sense before we went to the party. And I got an idea...

"Hey Alex... you feel like going for a swim?" "Uh, I, uh, don't have a swimsuit..." he stammered. That's ok, I casually started walking around into the backyard and pulled off my shoes and socks and left my wallet and phone on the patio table. I climbed up the ladder and dove into the pool in my shorts and polo shirt. "Feels great, come on Alex!" I encouraged him. Alex looked a mix of nervous and amused and reluctant. He did take his shoes off and climbed up to the top of the ladder, sat down and stuck his feet in the water, but didn't seem to want to go any further. "Come on Alex, literally no one else can see you, just come in for a swim!" Alex hesitated but slid into the water. I smiled at him and started to ask him if it felt good, but he pulled a fast one on me and tackled me under water. I was stunned, this was very un-Alex-like behavior. "Alex!" I sputtered water out of my mouth. "Man! I'm impressed! Didn't know you had it in you!" Alex hung his head and looked shy, but I laughed to let him know for sure I wasn't mad. "How come" he asked me "every time I hang out with you I end up soaking wet?"

Well this led into a question I've been wanting to ask him for a while now. "Well you started it with that dunk tank." Alex didn't say anything to that. "Alex man I have to ask you, I was surprised to see you in a dunk tank... were you forced into it or something?" Alex keep looking down and looked very shy but answered me "I... just kind of always wanted to do one of those, just to see what its like. And when I heard they wanted help..." "Did you think it was fun?" Alex shrugged. "I was really nervous about it" he said after a second of awkward silence. "Yeah me too" I agreed with him. He looked up when I said that. "Really?" he asked "you looked like you were having a blast getting dunked." "I wouldn't have done it if you hadn't gone first" I said, which was true. "Oh..." Alex said and trailed off. Then he kind of randomly continued "I knew I wouldn't have to wear a swim suit in there, I wouldn't have been OK with that. It was be normal to just wear normal clothes and no one would have thought it was weird." BINGO! I thought. "Do you like wearing your clothes in the water?" I asked, trying to keep my voice as gentle and natural as I could. But when I asked that question, Alex looked like he just got punched in the stomach. "I... uh... don't care." I decided that was enough of that talk, since Alex was kind of shutting down, so I changed the subject to video games, which was one thing Alex was comfortable talking about, and that was that. After we were swimming I lent him a more appropriate outfit for the party we were going to, and overall I think everyone had a good time.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]